Twisted Treeline AMA Recap

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiejung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

FFS riot.... if u made a mistake its ok, we all make mistakes , but plz try to be professional and instead of trying to make ur mistake better , try to fix the mistake by giving the players wat they want =/ If ur getting complaints every second about how " we want old TT back " or if 90 % of the comments of the new TT is about how bad it sucks, then u pretty much know u screwed up, dont try to simply get over the fact you messed up and just give the fans wat their asking for =/. Just put the 3s in dominion category and bring back old 3s, less work for u , less complaints from fans, better for players. Everybody wins, i dont get why u guys are trying to MAKE a new 3s.... there was already ALOT of 3s players even with the " rampant turtling " "stale meta " and all these other bs u guys seem think , but all that is un needed =/ just give us back our old 3s lol. If majority of fans prefer old 3s than new 3s i dont see a problem to why not lol

ShadolessNight

Recruiter

11-08-2012

The only issue i have with the new TT is Hextech Sweeper It makes almosst all stealth champion unviable by taking away any hope of escapes they had with stealth, and 50% of the time, even their ability to initiate fights....I see it as a reasonable item on Dominion because its just about taking bases, and stealth would make it so stealing bases is cake....But on TT a competitive map....100% taking away any meta with stealth chaampions like talon, rengar, shaco, and Kha'zix, some very good and popular champions.....is rather unfair to the players. Seeing it that way, if im rengar with no ult mobility, shouldnt i be able to take away Kats ulti with an item as well? its about the equivlent of what this item does.

ShadolessNight

Recruiter

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiejung View Post
FFS riot.... if u made a mistake its ok, we all make mistakes , but plz try to be professional and instead of trying to make ur mistake better , try to fix the mistake by giving the players wat they want =/ If ur getting complaints every second about how " we want old TT back " or if 90 % of the comments of the new TT is about how bad it sucks, then u pretty much know u screwed up, dont try to simply get over the fact you messed up and just give the fans wat their asking for =/. Just put the 3s in dominion category and bring back old 3s, less work for u , less complaints from fans, better for players. Everybody wins, i dont get why u guys are trying to MAKE a new 3s.... there was already ALOT of 3s players even with the " rampant turtling " "stale meta " and all these other bs u guys seem think , but all that is un needed =/ just give us back our old 3s lol. If majority of fans prefer old 3s than new 3s i dont see a problem to why not lol
I see that you have 1 like on your comment and its pretty obvious the new TT is FAR better than the old, i also see you are trying to legitimize your own opinion, which you are saying riot is doing. Nice try though, lol jk dont be a dick to the company that owns the game, if you don't like it i can tell you right now, in the few seconds you left, they've already replaced you

Darkstä

11-08-2012

F*ck the new map

Kiejung

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadolessNight View Post
I see that you have 1 like on your comment and its pretty obvious the new TT is FAR better than the old, i also see you are trying to legitimize your own opinion, which you are saying riot is doing. Nice try though, lol jk dont be a dick to the company that owns the game, if you don't like it i can tell you right now, in the few seconds you left, they've already replaced you
lol riot can replace any player , they have millions on top of millions of players who play this game , but the main problem here is , there are only a few players like u who actually prefer the new 3s over the old 1. and btw give my comment another 10 mins , im sure it will have far more likes than urs, garenteed.

Jwander

11-08-2012

The new TT blows wtf are you thinking, get rid of this **** , give me back the original. ****ing worthless map is solely team deathmatch , not fun what so ever, not to mention this TDM bull**** carries over to Rift . I hope you allready panicing about how your going to fix your ****ty revamp of twisted treeline.

THANKS CRAKA

PS awnser my god damn support queries its been a week horrible god damn service

Kiejung

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadolessNight View Post
and oh yea, ur 6 -11 1000 elo.... r u fckin kidding me? LOL! had no idea u could possibly go that low , which would also explain why ur a huge fan of the new 3s rather than the old 1. Old 1 actually required skills , this new 1 is like dominion , team comp , and team work only , maybe a lil basic knowledge of game play , but nothing else to it. I am a 2k + elo player ,i also have a ranked team up 9 - 0 for old 3s so im sure i know what im talkin bout , unlike a baddie like u who i can outplay with my eyes closed.

CareBearKidd

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiejung View Post
THIS.

Riot, PLEASE read this. Please RESPOND to this!!

I know the grammar is less than perfect, but WHAT is being said is so true. Please please please give us our map back.

The Fridge

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0akheart View Post
Lol at all the people butt hurt about losing the old TT - It was broken you fools. I love the new map so much I prefer it over 5 v 5's. I thought riot would never be able to create something Id like over the original map.
Good work riot! Keep on the improvement.
What if riot were to suddenly change Summoner's Rift to something completly different that nobody likes and then removed the old map completely out of nowhere and later refuses to bring it back? Wouldn't you and countless others be "butthurt" as well? Well that's how me and thousands of other players are feeling now with this TT change.

caboose74

11-08-2012

ok so can you remove the map now ?