Who was your FIRST champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brolafs Dad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

gangplank with 6 longswords too stronk.

diddnt buy boots, i doddnt get the point of building items into better ones, just bought 6 longswords and went into battle.

this was in clash of fates and there were like 45-50 champions available.

KillerJaedong

11-08-2012

Heimerdinger.

He was free that week and I loved him. My goal was to kill the tower asap and then help other lanes. I remember it was really fun, lasthitting was automatic and he usually owned anyone in lane.
Items were usually rush for raba, then 5 archangels. didn't recon i needed boots.

I remember when people started to jungle at higher levels and I died alot, also hated to face caitlyn mid because she sniped my turrets!
Also remember it was so hard knowing what all champs did, like everytime someone did something I was suprised.
nocturne ult, what is that? ww ult wtf? etc..

good times.

Linear Cannon

11-08-2012

Haven't played that long, first champ I played was Ahri's first free week, massively fun. First champ bought was Lux who's still one of my better champs.

CrimsonBlader24

11-08-2012

Fiddlesticks. The lack of escapability on a noob like me = disaster. Thankfully, Kennen's E provided a solution later on.

FiM DitzyDoo

11-08-2012

Ashe.
As I followed logic, I only build bows on her.
So, basicly Last Whisper and recurve bow before that.

Neblin007

11-08-2012

lol I have the best noob story with Mordekaiser. I remember having all crit chance runes for him because I didnt understand the difference between ad/ap. This was early season 1 and things were a little different, but I remember hitting someone with Morde's q (which does double damage when target is alone), crit him, and insta killed him because the crit did 1300 damage to him! lol

JakeOfSpades

11-08-2012

Yi, i used to think he was op cause of his ult. LOLO

Shaiandra

11-08-2012

Excluding the tutorials as Ashe, I played Sivir (who was free that week) until I could afford Janna before the end of my first day of playing.

Oddly enough I didn't play tooo many bot games and already was trying PvP on day 1... I recall getting destroyed by a Kat several times so I bought a Thornmail, which I later learned didn't help. ;p

Janna has always been my main and favourite champion since I started playing at the beginning of 2012... All of her skins have gone on sale this year so I have all of them, and well, I suddenly started playing ranked after S2's rewards were announced... And thankfully I can continue to claim that I have all Janna skins, thanks to a 7-game win streak playing my second-favourite champion, who was the first purchase I've made with RP.

Aceroar

11-08-2012

Pantheon. he was free. Been one of my favorite characters ever sense.

Yoshimadashi

11-08-2012

Leblanc. Never had so much fun. Only was fun pre30 though D=