Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Treemangiveroftr

11-07-2012

his ult is just ridiculous. It's pretty much instadeath 1k damage in a few seconds.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

What is this...MR you speak of?

Rampant Poncho

11-07-2012

If there's a teamfight about to break out and fiddle is missing assume he's going to crowstorm in. Easy solution...invest in wards and move away from that area until you can pinpoint his location and/or make him waste his ult by crowstorming to an uninhabited area

Jaxller

11-07-2012

fiddles isn't op. he has okay ganks, but there are very, very, very, few good fiddlesticks out there. he is not op, he's average at best. also if fiddles is fed just get MR and laugh.

PsychoB0b

11-07-2012

Oh look. Another scrub who doesnt know what this mystical "Magic resist" is.

Arrevax

11-07-2012

Fiddle is currently kind of underpowered in the current meta...
His ultimate is easily avoided- you can run faster than him (unless he has Rylai's, then he has a chance to keep up with you), it's easy to keep him away with you with CC, use your summoner spells, learn that Fiddle is nearly useless when you get a single Negatron Cloak... The list goes on and on.

Flipsy

11-08-2012

Taken from an OLD thread I've posted on about Fiddlesticks and/or his ultimate (this coming from an ex-Fiddlesticks main):

His ult is ****-near useless if you have eyes on him. Every person who makes a thread like this, saying that his ult, plus fear and drain equals an insta-kill is right, but if you had map awareness, he wouldn't have pulled it off. Never start a team fight without view of Fiddlesticks, don't overextend without confirmation of where everyone is, and for God's sakes, get some MR if the Drain plus Crowstorm eat you alive. I've had so many fat champions go glass cannon, then complain Fiddlesticks was OP cuz I melted them so fast. Don't get any MR, and of course you're dead when I cast my ult, and once I land next to you, I DFG you, Darkwind your team, Terrify you and Drain you.

Mogrim

11-08-2012

listen i dont really care about his ult because he never catches me in it but what i cannot understand is why it it he has a fear that is 3 seconds and still has a silence??? and his drain cooldown way too fast!! plus the other day i was using fizz against him and he used drain and i used trickster and to my surprise that did not stop his drain!! like wtf! riot needs to check these things out because that makes him hard to counter alongside all the cc he has. so check it out and i hope you guys do something about it because fiddle is a discouragement to others who want to play and actually have a chance at winning.

Thank u

Mogrim out*

1jamie50

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I used to hate Fiddlesticks too.. but that was my first week playing LoL. Fiddlesticks doesn't really fit well in the current meta. Yeah, his ultimate does do a lot of damage if you're standing in it. You see Fiddlesticks missing in a teamfight? Expect his ultimate. See him ultimate? Run or Flash out.

Oh and 1k damage in a few seconds isn't really a lot by the way. A carry could do that exact same damage in that time and way more.

Flipsy

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogrim View Post
listen i dont really care about his ult because he never catches me in it but what i cannot understand is why it it he has a fear that is 3 seconds and still has a silence??? and his drain cooldown way too fast!! plus the other day i was using fizz against him and he used drain and i used trickster and to my surprise that did not stop his drain!! like wtf! riot needs to check these things out because that makes him hard to counter alongside all the cc he has. so check it out and i hope you guys do something about it because fiddle is a discouragement to others who want to play and actually have a chance at winning.

Thank u

Mogrim out*
His silence is 1.5 seconds long at best, I believe. It's an unnoticeable amount, ESPECIALLY with Tenacity. His Drain cooldown isn't way too fast, in fact, I think it's right on the mark. In order for me to chain Drains with Fiddlesticks, I needed to push all CDR Seals and Glyphs, get blue buff, and max Drain out immediately. This causes his fear to be weak, which makes him susceptible to ganks, and it causes Darkwind to be something to laugh at. His Drain is a tether. Simply put, P/T from Fizz makes you untargettable to skills that are in the air, such as Annie's Q, LB's Q, and even turret shots. His Drain is an instant click that does continuous damage so long as you're in range of the tether. The tether ALREADY TARGETED YOU. Therefore it's supposed to stay. Get out of range of the tether and you're fine.

Play Fiddlesticks before you cry OP on his kit. He's actually underwhelming in terms of power and fits almost nowhere in the meta. That's why I stopped playing him and started maining Orianna.

Also taken from another Fiddlesticks thread:

Tenacity makes the max rank fear 1.95 seconds long, and it also helps with other CC's. Learn what the **** that 8 letter word is and get some. Fiddles' Terrify does no damage, and without the 3 seconds, his kit is useless and he's a free kill.