Please change Darius's ult mechanic to SYndra's ult mechanic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

it's just befuddling how Syndra's ult (another single target ability ultimate from a champion that's considerably weaker than Darius) will go on Cd as soon as the channel starts but for Darius the ult doesn't go on Cd until the damage is applied making for a great number of exploits with the champion. like Random Darius teammate sees darius ultimate will get the killinng blow, then he kses it and Darius ultimate refreshes so that he can use it Twice more and get an ace. Same happens if you troll pole,Troll pool, troll rappel or Zhonyas Darius' ultimate, it will just reset, for you to find the nasty surprise of Darius ulting you AGAIN after you thought you had avoided it.

My proposal is for Darius ultimate to go on Cd as soon as he starts channeling it, so that if you use an ability that is supposed to make you invulnerable and waste opponent's precious resources it actually does its job right, not the half assed crude Joke of Darius ulting you as many times as he needs even after you use such abilities.

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

+1 and bump

Omesh

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
it's just befuddling how Syndra's ult (another single target ability ultimate from a champion that's considerably weaker than Darius) will go on Cd as soon as the channel starts but for Darius the ult doesn't go on Cd until the damage is applied making for a great number of exploits with the champion. like Random Darius teammate sees darius ultimate will get the killinng blow, then h kses it and Darius ultimate refreshes so that he can use it Twice more and get an ace. Same happens if you troll pole,Troll pool or troll rappel or Zhonyas Darius' ultimate, it will you reset, for you to find the nasty surprise of Darius ulting you AGAIN after you thought you had avoided it.

My proposal is for Darius ultimate to go on Cd as soon as he starts channeling, so that if you use an ability than is supposed to make you invulnerable and waste opponent's precious resources it actually does its job right, not the half assed crude Joke of Darius ulting you as many times as he needs even after you use such abilities.
+1 to this, and I agree 100%.

Clockworksummonr

11-08-2012

The game designers won't do this, they feel Darius is balanced when this is a major bug and rewards careless Darius play.

But seriously, Riot doesn't care.

Kentari101

11-08-2012

You're confused about the mechanics of his ult. It's not a bug, it's how his ult works. His ult doesn't have a channel, it has a cast time, which is different. There was a reddit post about this when they nerfed Skarner's ult. It should help you at least use the right terms when talking about his ult. It probably should go on cd at least when the target becomes invulnerable. I'm not sure though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...channel_times/

Redenbacher

11-08-2012

I suggest this get posted in the Champion Feedback forum, since this change will affect all maps and not just TT.

Infirc

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentari101 View Post
You're confused about the mechanics of his ult. It's not a bug, it's how his ult works. His ult doesn't have a channel, it has a cast time, which is different. There was a reddit post about this when they nerfed Skarner's ult. It should help you at least use the right terms when talking about his ult. It probably should go on cd at least when the target becomes invulnerable. I'm not sure though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...channel_times/
i know it's not a bug that's why theat funky "mechanic" word appears on the title.

chezwickcheese

11-19-2012

Just remove the refresh and he will be balanced

HaShedon

11-19-2012

Do the same with Garen's and Cho's ults, I suppose? =.=