Playing since beta, still don't understand

First Riot Post
123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CouragetheDog

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDeckeredBoys View Post
in like every game since the beginning of time "silence" has prevented you from casting "spells"
No, it's prevented casting "magic". traditional silence wouldn't stop fizz from hoping up on his poll, and would have 0 effect on tristy.

PK Brainfreeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulgaines View Post
Well see, the champion has to be like "SUMMONER HELP ME OH GOD THEY'RE GANKING ME, USE FLASH" and the champion cannot.

Yes, I think Sona should be immune to it.
LOL I like this one the most, thanks xD

50West

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajib View Post
If our champion gets silenced, obviously it makes sense that our champion can't use their abilities, but I don't see the logic in not letting us influence the combat by using OUR spells, as WE aren't the ones getting silenced.
You mean like: it is real but not real, real-real? You feel me?

FiM DitzyDoo

11-08-2012

And since the trailer where we saw the summoners standing there, controlling the champoins rather than being one with them, it makes even less sence.

Then again, do not question video game logic.

KiStorm

11-08-2012

Just because my character is stunned, does not mean i should not be able to pick him/her up and carry them to a safe location.

PK Brainfreeze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidgolem View Post
I'm more curious as to how being unable to cast spells prevent me from using potions.
Another fantastic observation that I forgot about. To a lesser extent, activate-able item abilities as well, but I can kinda see the rationale behind that.

Illyriomysterio

11-08-2012

Beneficial activations are blocked from the champion when silence is cast, like not being able to use the browser on your phone when it has one bar. Full bars once silence is run out.

50West

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeland View Post
Just because my character is stunned, does not mean i should not be able to pick him/her up and carry them to a safe location.
When my champ gets stunned I stop moving and breathing IRL. It's very dramatic.

If you don't you're doing it wrong.

xNightMasterx

11-08-2012

Perhaps theres more to the silence then we think. Maybe the silence "silence" the connection between the summoner and champion therefore not allowing us to use flash and other spells.

Hanatsu

11-08-2012

love when silence blocks things like shooting a gun or throwing a knife. Not everybody has to scream karate phrases to do such actions.

123456 ... 7