Reworked Item to Reduce Revive's Cooldown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

11-08-2012

The benefits (while initially all OMG 2 minutes off Revive!) fall into the realm of intangibles, as well as being a pretty significant tradeoff in terms of gold. For 1175 gold you could grab a Giant's Belt and 2 pots that could have probably saved you from dying to begin with. 1175 gold basically covers a Triforce component or a pickaxe or blasting rod that sets up or allows you to finish your core items.

It could be worth testing out, certainly, and in worst case scenarios they could simply disable it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

The only practical use I see for this is stalemate bottom laners like Udyr, Nunu, Gragas etc who want a bit more Regen and make games last 20+ mins unless something horrible happens top. Otherwise it's not really useful, though it might make heal more enticing. Bot lane also has about 5k more gold to spend in these cases, unless you are losing horrible.

Tempestphile

11-08-2012

Well, i guess if you go 0/9/21 utilities support, then the 15% from utility tree, extra gold gain and 20% from here can push this item to very useful prehaps?

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Since Xypherous said the CDR would be multiplicative, you get to 68% cooldown (not reduction) on revive, making for 6 minutes and 7 seconds per revive. That's a considerable power trade, and we don't know what will happen to masteries in S3.

Must remember, trying to make sense of an item affecting a summoner spell, without knowing how the summoner spell might be changed, and the masteries, is a bit of a fool's quest.

Let's be patient for a bit

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
Since Xypherous said the CDR would be multiplicative, you get to 68% cooldown (not reduction) on revive, making for 6 minutes and 7 seconds per revive. That's a considerable power trade, and we don't know what will happen to masteries in S3.

Must remember, trying to make sense of an item affecting a summoner spell, without knowing how the summoner spell might be changed, and the masteries, is a bit of a fool's quest.

Let's be patient for a bit
PATIENCE? WTF lS THAT???? HULK SMASH YOU!!!!!!!

but yeah, i agree all of this is pure speculation.

Ahlen

11-08-2012

There are a lot of champs I could see buying this as their opening item.

That said I hope it never comes to Dom.

Evelynn Butt

11-08-2012

It's a good thing they can choose to not enable this on Dominion, then.

DiscworldDeath

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
There are a lot of champs I could see buying this as their opening item.

That said I hope it never comes to Dom.
No extra hp, no boots, no extra damage. That's a really bad starting item.

FDru

11-08-2012

Priscilla's Blessing all over again.

Except this has worse stats and is even more detrimental to the health of Dominion.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

11-08-2012
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I haven't played Dom with the new Eleisa's, but I'd be very hesitant to port it.