@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krimson62

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

I'll.. talk about that later. I should probably sleep or something. Night guys.

That is the best thing you could have said as a sendoff

Thank you Xyph and have a nice night!

Sabrestrike

11-08-2012

I was wondering if instead of levels it could have more of a RoA "After x minutes Eleisia's Blessing disappears..."

This would solve a couple of problems.

Problem 1 is that the early Eleisia's would heavily outperform the later eleisia's given how underleveled supports tend to be from either roaming or warding.

Problem 2 is that late game the item can't vanish at all (regardless of whether it's a strong purchase late or not in terms of stats it would be nice to still be able to gain the extra slot efficiency.)

Dragonk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

All the tenacity items suck and are never used, I'm not surprised they're being deleted.

PharIVIacisT

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonk View Post
All the tenacity items suck and are never used.
cough merc threads cough
LOL OMG

TheVoidDream

11-08-2012

Xypherous, thank you. So many others have already expressed their appreciation for this specific change in much more elegant words than just my own "thank you", but I want you to hear it from me as well. Please let your team know that I am thankful for their efforts as well. I become more and more eager for Season 3 with each new daily informational release.

Sleep well.

FOODFOOD

11-08-2012

Xyph, how much Dominion do you actually play? This seems like a really toxic item if you enable it in that mode...

Also, Eleisa's is definitely not a "decent" item in Dominion currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron

ITEM TIER LIST:

Disregarding some component-only stuff (like codex) and considering the items only on champions that would use them. Considering their costs as well.

Cheesecake Tier:
Frozen Heart, Warden's Mail, Quicksilver Sash.

Tier 1:
Trinity Force, Hextech Sweeper, Thornmail, Vampiric Scepter, Executioner's Calling, Glacial Shroud, Atma's Impaler, Rylai's Crystal Scepter, Last Whisper/Void Staff, Randuin's Omen, Prospector's Blade, Brutalizer, Catalyst, Rabadon's Deathcap, Mercury Treads, Youmuu's Ghostblade, Black Cleaver, Health Potion.

Tier 2:
Phage, Zhonya's Hourglass, Boots of Mobility, Bonetooth Necklace, Prospector's Ring, Infinity Edge, Spirit Visage, Athene's Grail, Ionian Boots, Odyn's Veil, Sheen, Ninja Tabi, Aegis of the Legion, Sanguine Blade, Shurelya's Reverie, Maw of Malmortius, Will of the Ancients, Kindlegem, Hextech Revolver, Frozen Mallet, Hexdrinker, Phantom Dancer, Zeke's Herald, Mana Potion.

Tier 3:
Abyssal Scepter, Nashor's Tooth, Haunting Guise, Chalice of Harmony, Hextech Gunblade, Sorceror's Shoes, Wit's End, Augment: Power, Archangel's Staff, Kitae's Bloodrazor, Manamune, Rod of Ages, Lich Bane, Lightbringer, Zeal, Ionic Spark, Force of Nature, Morello's Evil Tome, Doran's Shield, Malady, Guinsoo's Rageblade, Tear, Entropy.

Tier 4:
Deathfire Grasp, Augment: Gravity, Sunfire Cape, Berserker's Greaves, Boots of Swiftness, Soul Shroud, Oracle's Extract.

Tier 5:
Augment: Death, All non-Mercs tenacity items, Locket of the Iron Solari, Guardian Angel, Tiamat, Gold per 10 items.

Tier 6:
Riot's Plans for Ranked Dominion.

Garlyle Wilds

11-08-2012

Quote:
People kind of do that now already - so first, you have to solve the ward problem somehow.

sleep well, o brilliant genius

Lilybet

11-08-2012

I wonder if it would be possible to allow it to keep the gp/10 part as well after buidking it, but lose that when the item disappears. As it is currently, people will hold onto their philo stones for an absurd amount of time, and I feel that keep ing it on might make people have to decide more if they want the permabuff or their gp/10.

Of course, making it not stack with another philo would have to happen as well, avoiding double gp/10 gain from another root.

A cat is fine

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrestrike View Post
I was wondering if instead of levels it could have more of a RoA "After x minutes Eleisia's Blessing disappears..."

This would solve a couple of problems.

Problem 1 is that the early Eleisia's would heavily outperform the later eleisia's given how underleveled supports tend to be from either roaming or warding.

Problem 2 is that late game the item can't vanish at all (regardless of whether it's a strong purchase late or not in terms of stats it would be nice to still be able to gain the extra slot efficiency.)
That's the point though. They don't want this item to just be "free hp/5 and mp/5 on your carries once they complete their build" - part of the cost is having to sacrifice your early/mid game to get the free item slot

MXDeadpoolXM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:

G-Night. I'll wonder about those new lantern-like items, meanwhile.

o.o