@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akesgeroth

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
Well well, you guys are moving into more interesting items. This is what had interested me in DotA 2 (items with "weird" effects like that) and seeing more of those in LoL would be nice.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
Kayle's Q slows, therefore it should benefit exhaust.
I like your thinking.

OrdoGON

11-08-2012

If the new Miracle had GP10 like Philosopher's Stone I would get it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

edit: nevermind misread the item. sounds like a heck of a lot of fun, but since you lose the gold per aspect of it dunno if it's still a justified buy. looks great though on paper anyway.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
10 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
but with the 3 level disappear thing I'm assuming you also lose the unique passive iwth lower CV/heal/revive CD?
No, you keep the 'Aid Passive' which is the lower CV/heal/Revive CD.

Tadrin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

I really like this idea! It's defiantly gonna be niche but I feel like I will be able to do a little more with my support buys!

I have really been looking for a reason to start using CV again and this plus jungle changes might make it useful again!

Krimson62

11-08-2012

It's no surprise seeing why morello calls you a genius xyph

It's kinda crazy how you make cool stuff that can do complex things... but is really simple to understand.

Since this item is losing its tenacity bonus, will there be other items to gain tenacity from (that may actually be useful)?

Voidgolem

11-08-2012

Quote:
There are three other summoner spells that get a paired item to "boost" them.
So, wait, there's other Summoner-spell boosting items planned?

Super Ghost/Teleport/Flash boots? >.>

Postal Miku

11-08-2012

What other support items are getting a revamp?
if any?

do you mind telling us

Taiyodori

11-08-2012

Do you plan to do something similar to Moonflair Spellblade and Cloak and Dagger?

All those tenacity items seem fine for what they do costwise. But no one wants to spend another ~1300gold on a single item slot besides boots. :/