@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
6 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
I would disagree on this point. Having more regen will always be better than having less regen.
True, but if you're only getting it for the regeneration - there are far better ways to spend 1175 gold on regeneration.

Quote:
@Xypherious: Does this mean there will be items buffing the rest of the Summoner Spells? Seems kinda unfair for only those 3 to have that interaction.
There are three other summoner spells that get a paired item to "boost" them.

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

How likely do you thing it would be to see a late game based champion running heal and getting this item at level 14-15? I know it's kind of weird, but I'm kind of afraid of possible abuse by other classes: they ruined all nice things supports used to have.

Postal Miku

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerglinator View Post
I would disagree on this point. Having more regen will always be better than having less regen.
What about over 40% attackspeed, or 40AP, or 25 AD?

We Got Charms

11-08-2012

Wtb innvervating locket

LawfulEvil

11-08-2012

...isn't 10hp/sec LESS health than the item it builds out of? I know it's probably to compensate the fact that Heal is now a little more spammable and, you know, it doesn't take an item slot but, really? Would that extra 5 really break it?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
7 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
How likely do you thing it would be to see a late game based champion running heal and getting this item at level 14-15? I know it's kind of weird, but I'm kind of afraid of possible abuse by other classes: they ruined all nice things supports used to have.
At level 14/15 - if they're spending gold on regeneration statistics - I'm pretty sure it won't be 'abuse' so much as 'wow, that was a really bad move.'

Quote:
...isn't 10hp/sec LESS health than the item it builds out of? I know it's probably to compensate the fact that Heal is now a little more spammable and, you know, it doesn't take an item slot but, really? Would that extra 5 really break it?
Well, it certainly does imply that some things will change.

Light LaserTower

11-08-2012

What's with the 20% on revive? You plan on chaning this spell a bit to make it more viable?

Zombie Karthus?

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
8 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
What's with the 20% on revive?
Flavor reasons mostly. 'Miracle' seems to imply heavenly or divine aid - and Heal / Clairvoyance and Revive seemed like divine aid-esque powers. I mostly wanted to get Heal / CV reduction on an item.

Robbynn

11-08-2012

Sounds nice. What is it built from? Sounds like something that I would be interested with on certain supports. The Revive is interesting as well for some champs. I still see some of the people who have old globals still do the Revive on occasion. Wish it worked for Teleport but figure that would be too strong. I don't use Flash.

crowsntacos

11-08-2012

I like how it's just below the threshhold someone would want to buy it at midgame. It needs to be attractive to only a certain group, and that group is support from what i'm seeing here. really cool idea, but realistically is it worth the 1175 'self-made' gold a support would need to generate to get it to this point? i'd argue no, but how to make it cost-effective otherwise isn't something you can do without making it worthwhile on every champ..