@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

exelsis xax

11-08-2012

In buying this on everyone. Slotless stats shall be MINE!

TalLavi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Xyph, I see no reason to buy this over Shurelia, supports wont be buying this and then selling it to buy a Shurelia, they don't have the gold.

Shurelia's active is a game changer, people even go as far as to get 2 of them in team.

UODK

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It's multiplicative stacking, not additive - so it's not *quite* that low.
Awesome.. Xypherous... these type of item changes are a huge deal and everyone is really looking forward to seeing this stuff.. we need it sooner rather than later...

can you check my post out here and let me know if this is possible??? It's actually a very related topic.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post31182698

OpticalShadow

11-08-2012

Quote:
Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.

this wont work i think. people would rush it early and then gain perma stats all game. it basically becomes a mandatory buy because there is no downside to doing so. id rather see it be given a unique function in itself that makes it feelw orth having. the iron solori item does this, the ability to clutch shield is a nice effect. but ghost stats dont make a person feel more importent, and dont make me seem more badass, which i think is supports roles biggest drawback, a lack of feel good.

Fisdunction

11-08-2012

If this included Exhaust, I'd buy it every game.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
5 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
. it basically becomes a mandatory buy because there is no downside to doing so.
There's a huge downside - It costs gold and it gives you stats that aren't entirely late-game relevant. :P

Again, my gut reaction is that it's probably a really niche item but the saving grace is that the niche is super obvious - Do you need item slots? Do you need more Summoner Heals/Clairvoyances? Consider grabbing this.

Postal Miku

11-08-2012

Quote:
There's a huge downside - It costs gold and it gives you stats that aren't entirely late-game relevant. :P
What exactly are you doing to heal anyway?

(also where the heck are the CV buffs at)

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:
There's a huge downside -[...] it gives you stats that aren't entirely late-game relevant. :P
I would disagree on this point. Having more regen will always be better than having less regen.

LHkite

11-08-2012

Quote:
Honestly Xeph, that item would be awesome. Clearing a slot means supports can basically have a dedicated ward slot. Also, by making the first unique passive apply to CV, we might start to see more CV play in the future?

Totally sweet item, make it live next patch :P looking forward to using it. (and CV once again)

JanmaVzla

11-08-2012

@Xypherious: Does this mean there will be items buffing the rest of the Summoner Spells? Seems kinda unfair for only those 3 to have that interaction.