@Riot: Buff Eleisa's Miracle or remove it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
1 of 19 Riot Posts

Tentative Stats (In Testing)

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.

Danage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

OOOOOOOOOOO... PRETTY!!!

Should I add this to my list of Patch Round-up list?? http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2776448

Although, I could also see AD carry's (who sometimes take heal) also building this item midgame if they are ahead, further snowballing.

WateryMind

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity
Unique Passive - Aid: Your Heal, Clairvoyance and Revive cooldowns are reduced by 20%
Unique Passive: If you gain 3 levels while holding Eleisa's Miracle, you gain 10 HP/5, 15 MP/5 and the Aid Passive permanently and the item disappears from your inventory.

Hopefully it'll be interesting on Dominion/Murderbridge and Supports - while also indirectly giving supports an extra item slot to work with. It's probably terrible but something I wanted to try.
I have found my new god, and his name is Xypherous.

Dunkmaster

11-08-2012

That's crazy and new and I love it

gsai

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity

Sounds better than what it is now. It problem like many other items is it isn't worth the slot late game. Having it give more stats if you keep would give it the possibility to scale.better into late game.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
2 of 19 Riot Posts

Quote:
It problem like many other items is it isn't worth the slot late game.
Read the item again - especially the last line.

Mikhal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Quote:
Read the item again - especially the last line.
I feel so unfaitfhul. Xyph, you're my new hero/favorite red.

Zerglinator

11-08-2012

Quote:

Eleisa's Miracle
(1175 Gold)
+10 Health per 5 seconds
+15 Mana per 5 seconds
Removed Tenacity

Xypherous: Miracle Maker.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

11-08-2012
3 of 19 Riot Posts

To be fair, it's still probably not the greatest buy unless you have Summoner Heal - but hey, experiments are experiments. I just know that somehow - whenever I play support, I seem to run out of inventory slots *really* quickly with all the miscellaneous consumables I'm pulling about.

TheFailBus

11-08-2012

It probably wouldn't be "viable", but It'd be fun as hell to try this on suicide karthus...