Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fair OR Bust

11-07-2012

Black Cleaver applies on Garen spin and Pantheon Spear Barrage?!?! Oo O-O O_O

SPIN TO WIN!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

CplTrueblade

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridos View Post
Xypherous, a question that I haven't seen you answer yet is the viability of stacking multiple Cleavers across a team. Can a single target have stacks from two different BCs on two different champs? Or will they simply receive stacks from both champs with a stack cap of 5?

I'm having horrifying images of a Garen, Renekhton, Riven, Corki squad with any AD carry for the fifth that will go into a teamfight and instantly obliterate all of the armor EVER, then chuckle while the actual AD carry auto-attacks for hundreds of true damage.
Black cleaver is (and probably always will be) unique. So no you can't get stacks from two separate cleavers, no matter who all buys one. However items like LW (also unique) only works for the person who buys it, so multiple people buying one still gets multiple uses.

RespawnIngPoint

Recruiter

11-07-2012

fh

Mabota

11-07-2012

It would be nice to have an items tab in league launcher if your going to do all these items

Cameryn Kyre

11-07-2012

TL;DR: another good idea of mine that Riot will ignore.

So despite successful threads of mine getting umpteen upvotes and comments and active while reds are around... I've accepted that you're always going to ignore my input. However, I still bleed for my class (supports) and implore you to please "Ease the burden of warding" properly.

What we really need, though, is Clarvoyance reworked into an active. Personally, I'd like it on Soul Shroud... but not picky... Just a semi-global 8 second map reveal active with a 60s cool down...

Riot pls.

Xyph, I still believe in you <3

Dragonsafe

11-07-2012

So what your saying is as talon i want to buy 5 BC, and one LW and say **** armor after attacking them once? (because waiting for debuffs to stack is too mainstream)

Speaking of debuffs... MERCS, C&D, MFSB, and ELISA'S MIRACLE... waiting on news about them.

swishman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

by making armor worse they are buffing everyones damage and basically adding a huge amount of power creep into the game where people already die very fast, do you want more power in the game or do you want it to stay the same? if you want it the same then why change it?

4dapt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx88 View Post
Something here don't make sense for me.

First of all, you are telling us that Flat Penetrarion now is going to be calculated after % Penetration... but then you compare Last Whisper with Black Cleaver and did the Flat Penetration FIRST and then the % Penetration of Last Whisper.

Second, if you will do that change, then Last Whisper will be much more viable than Black Cleaver, because it will grant 40% Armor Penetration before the flat penetration of Black Cleaver... 40% !!!!!!!

Third: You put that Black Cleaver have +10 armor pen + 5% stacked up to 5 times... so it would be 25% armor reduce + 10 armor reduce.,, that means the enemy with 400 armor would have 300 armor because of 25% armor reduce, and then 290 armor because of the +10 armor pen. No?

Can someone explain this? Please.

Regards
Starting Armor: 400

Items effecting armor: Black Cleaver + Last Whisperer

Last Whisperer ignores 40% of that armor, which subtracts 160 armor.
Current Armor: 240

The Maximum amount of stacks from Black Cleaver would add up to another 25% being ignored, which subtracts 60 armor
Current Armor: 180

The flat armor penetration from Black cleaver is then calculated (Xypherous forgot about this while he was typing it up I would assume) and takes away another 10 armor.
Armor after all penetration: 170

TippyToes

11-07-2012

My understanding from what I read is that Doran's blade is being changed from cheap lifesteal to on-hit flat heal, which will make these items scale worse past the early game. What role do you think Doran's items should have, when should it be appropriate to buy or stack them if ever, and why not replace Doran's with Prospector's?

StrmCkr

11-07-2012

Quote:
Starting Armor: 400

Items effecting armor: Black Cleaver + Last Whisperer

Last Whisperer ignores 40% of that armor, which subtracts 160 armor.
Current Armor: 240

The Maximum amount of stacks from Black Cleaver would add up to another 25% being ignored, which subtracts 60 armor
Current Armor: 180

The flat armor penetration from Black cleaver is then calculated (Xypherous forgot about this while he was typing it up I would assume) and takes away another 10 armor.
Armor after all penetration: 170
wrong order

this is the order to use:
bc is a % reduction thus first
flat reduction
% pen {lw ect}
flat pen

essentially it is the same numbers, just wrong order important point here is that armour redcution can reduce numbers below zero where pen cannot