Swag Castle Fun Tournament -- 11/14/12

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MakinHerSquirtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Hello, and welcome to the thread for the Swag Castle Fun Tournament series!

This is an entry level tournament designed to help aspiring teams practice against other rewarding teams in a tournament-style fashion. There is no price to enter, and it will be happening November 14, 2012 beginning at 7 p.m. CST.

There will be two shoutcasters streaming the tournament, myself and the other tournament host, and it is a fun, welcoming environment meant to get teams excited for competitive play.

Unless a higher demand is asked for, there will be 10 teams allowed in the tournament, and it will be single-round elimination. This is to ensure brevity.

We would love to get this going as a weekly tournament, and if we can get teams on board we would also like to offer prizes for the winners.

Please post here with the following if you're interested:

Team Name:
Team Captain:
Team Members:
Subs:

Thanks, and I hope to see you register!

Apexy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Prize?

IS1d90f5d5e2b68e

11-07-2012

hey Squishy Hedgehog,

Loving the tournament name. Have you thought about how you'll handle brackets and match reporting?

Best,
Fletcher
Z33K Admin
fletcher@z33k.com

MakinHerSquirtle

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexy View Post
Prize?
As of currently, there is no prize for this first tournament. If we can get a full roster, I'll go out and buy an RP card myself to give to the winners, but we wouldn't to get some popularity.

MakinHerSquirtle

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdFletcher View Post
hey Squishy Hedgehog,

Loving the tournament name. Have you thought about how you'll handle brackets and match reporting?

Best,
Fletcher
Z33K Admin
fletcher@z33k.com
I thought it was quite...eye-catching?

Because of the odd way 12 panned out bracket-wise, I'm going to be changing it to 10. Little more even, and probably more achievable for a tournament with this level of interest.

Match reporting is going to kind of be by trust system. We can only spectate 1 of the 4 games happening at one time, so the other three we will have the captains report to us and we'll affirm with match histories.

LGD Poseidon

11-10-2012

Team Name: Team Demi Godz
Team Captain: LGD Poseidon
Team Members: LGD Poseidon, Nylxomby, kinatria, xbulx, Demonik
Subs:Trans4erable, Xithreus, NEGanimations

QQwahh

11-12-2012

Team Name: WeThrowGamez
Team Captain: QQwahh
Team Members: QQwahh, Sutoyanosuki, DominASIAN, LightspeedTaco, Leora
Subs:Gregorio43

Hourai

11-12-2012

Team Name: PlatinumAnger
Team Captain:Phalanxdef
Team Members:Phalanxdef, Viobiks, Phayne, Combustion, Mero Furuya, Carosion, EliardClaw, ThermiaLoL, 9th, Captain Flowen, Amerlyn, Little Devin, Jaroait, Colorful Melody, Hypnos Prime, Nanpu, Madlinsen, Little Devin
Subs:7rini7y, Sailph

Hourai

11-12-2012

Oh and by the way, 10 teams might be a bad idea.

10-5-???

Might as well do 8. 8-4-2-1 for brevity, not 10.