Honor initiative rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KinKill

11-07-2012

I can't say for sure what it is, because i usually get at least 1 honor a game. But I'm at 11 friendly, 9 helpful, 40 teamwork, and 30 honorable opponent exactly, and absolutely no ribbons

first time Vayne

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
It's all about the majority of games. I have the honorable opponent badge, but occasionally I'll ***** at some guy for being utterly horrible. I had a Leona start doran's shield, rush ionians and buy a giant's belt, for example. Holy **** he was bad.
What did you want, wards or cs something? I mean, c'mon. lol

But seriously, don't make exceptions to your being an "Honorable Opponent." That's hypocritical.

Kanno

11-07-2012

Uhm, I feel the need to point this out, you get the "Honorable Opponent" Ribbon if the entire enemy team gives you the Honorable Opponent Honor. You also get the "Friendly" ribbon and the Good Teammate ribbon (Or whatever it's called) by having your entire team honor you with that specific honor. I can only assume that the leader ribbon that Ropy22791 saw is for the helpful honor.

Hope I helped!

Ofermod

Recruiter

11-08-2012

A lot of it depends on who's giving out the honor. There's some kind of algorithm where honor from certain people/games is worth more than others...

Makkuroi

11-08-2012

i heard it was actually about who you get the honor from. for example, a more experienced player (more wins, higher elo, etc) that honors less frequently than a player that honors everyone everygame is more valuable of an honor...

Novoidmine

11-11-2012

i have 95 honor for teamwork and still havent got it..... its needed really frquent

Behebek

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter900 View Post
That's about when I got the honorable opponent badge, though I have about 35 teamwork and haven't gotten that badge so I'm inclined to agree that it's frequency. Does anyone know if you can have multiple badges? Or is it that you only get what you have the most of or maybe it's even just the first one you ever get. If it's any of those than it's biased towards the honorable opponent as that's the only one opponents can give you so that means if your chatting all, then about half your honors will be honorable opponent. Also it's just easier to compliment your opponent on a good play than be nice to that idiotic player who's making your team lose!
This actually really bothers me, so far it seems that no matter what, you are stuck with your first badge, I REALLY HOPE THAT IS UNTRUE because I'd rather have any green one and not "Honourable Opponent".

DriveBy Murdyr

11-13-2012

There is no set number for the ribbons and such. It's dependent upon a range of things like the frequency as well as the source you get it from. By that i mean if you were to get a honor from someone in your party it would count as far less towards a ribbon as opposed to if it was a random stranger you just met in the game.

I got the honorable opponent ribbon at around 25 honors but my teamwork is just as close (i now have around 50 honorable and 50 teamwork) however i got honorable opponent honors far more frequently than teamwork ones...so I'm certain that's a factor.

Also, This part is just speculation but i think the amount of games played may have a factor in it as well.

imaql

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by anAmishLady View Post
What did you want, wards or cs something? I mean, c'mon. lol

But seriously, don't make exceptions to your being an "Honorable Opponent." That's hypocritical.
He didn't ask for the badge. you just get it. I also have the badge, but if a player tends to strike a certain nerve I just might chew that player out, because I do not enjoy taking that kind of behavior from people. Respect people and you will get respect. But I'll be damned if someone tryna disrespect. Badge or no badge, we all deal with rude players in our own way, and everyone is different, abiding by the Summoner's Code every time or not. For those who do truly honor the value of the badge when it is given to them, respect to you, but for those who bend the meaning of that badge due to a rude player, like I said, we don't ask for it.

VanĂ­shed

11-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter900 View Post
That's about when I got the honorable opponent badge, though I have about 35 teamwork and haven't gotten that badge so I'm inclined to agree that it's frequency. Does anyone know if you can have multiple badges? Or is it that you only get what you have the most of or maybe it's even just the first one you ever get. If it's any of those than it's biased towards the honorable opponent as that's the only one opponents can give you so that means if your chatting all, then about half your honors will be honorable opponent. Also it's just easier to compliment your opponent on a good play than be nice to that idiotic player who's making your team lose!
I'm at 105 teamwork, and still no badge. I got Honorable opponent at like.. 35.