@Riot I want a serious answer on this.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craptin Pants

09-07-2012

My friends and I got kicked out 3 hours ago and haven't been able log in and start a new game because we are still in the one that was first created almost 4 hours ago....

Done By agum1d

09-07-2012

Done By agum1d

09-07-2012

I'm having the same issue, I looked the forum from top to bottom and didnt find a solution :/
riot please

peanutbitter

09-09-2012

that error always used to happen to me i just keeped hitting retry untill it connected

3rd Revalation

09-13-2012

experiencing this almost every game... only workable solution i've found is to keep a small application on the desktop constantly that i can alt-tab to until i hear the window's error sound, then i switch back and hit retry. usually works after that... all i have is a wireless modem, no router. no other programs running except the calculator which is my desktop anchor. doesn't happen with any other games, and i only use one account, so i have no other experiences. i have avg - firewall disabled, all windows 7 firewalls disabled, and my norton does not have a subscription, so i would expect it to not have a working firewall. as far as i know, if FF does have any firewalls, it should not affect anything while it is not an open process. it gets depressing knowing you are the only person keeping everyone from playing a match when it should start cuz you gotta wait til they all connect til you can. FIX OR GUIDE PLEASE

fusrodaheuauea

11-07-2012

I do have the same problem and it just started happening after a bought a new modem (D-link 500B). I used to have the exact same model before so its very strange to me.

Hepolite

11-07-2012

free bump

Icosahedron

QA Analyst

Follow Icosahedron on Twitter

11-07-2012

Now, you say this happens when you try to join games. Does it ever happen mid-game? Or only when you're joining?
If it's only when joining, are you in any way locking your computer or going into a screen saver/idle state? I get that same error message if I the OS goes unresponsive before transferring from the Air client to the game. That's all I can think of at first.
I know you said it only happens on your Main, but I can't think of any account-based reason for that error.

MartyMcPunchman

QA Analyst

11-07-2012
1 of 4 Riot Posts

Uh, the post from above was supposed to be Red.

KevinDelMarr

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcPunchman View Post
Uh, the post from above was supposed to be Red.
Was that you?

(Secret Identity found)