Creative Design AMA - Renekton, the Butcher of the Sands

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HotHit

09-26-2012

What would happen if the great Renekton and Draven, the glorious Draven, were to become fused?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
Do you have a favourite kind of meat? If so, what kind is it?
It's all the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuiLuung View Post
Renekton, I have a crazy friend whose favorite Champion is Nasus. How do I convince him of the error of his ways?
Dragon Kick to the solar plexus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHit View Post
What would happen if the great Renekton and Draven, the glorious Draven, were to become fused?
I believe the result would be Reneeeeeeeeeeekton, a handsomely-moustachioed crocodile that threw blades everywhere whenever he did anything.

Libra Man

09-27-2012

I have a few...
When can I expect more Tale of Tails?

Why can Renekton only dash a second time if he hits something the first time?

Why are there living animals in your house?

Why does the almighty crocodile have his passive as his resource system while, Tryndamere (crit chance), Rengar (Leap), All the ninjas, Rumble (Bonus damage and the overheat stuff), as well as Katarina, Garen and Riven?... Crocodile should not be on the same level as itellectual copyright abusers like Shyvana.

That is all

EDIT: I have another
After checking LoLking I have come to the conclusion that you have another account on which you play LoL... what is it?

Caladrius

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Mr Renekton Bot, doesn't your canonically approved league judgement conflict with the quality fan fiction you write with regards to Ezreal's gender and sexual preferences?

Renekton Bot

09-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra Man View Post
I have a few...
When can I expect more Tale of Tails?
Well I finally got myself some time that I can spend writing so I'll probably start dishing out some delicious diction. ****, how was that?

Er, I mean, Renekton did. Renekton got free time and will be writing soon.

Quote:
Why can Renekton only dash a second time if he hits something the first time?
It's just basic nature. If you **** up doing something the first time, you feel stupid trying again.

Quote:
Why are there living animals in your house?
They gotta live somewhere.

Quote:
Why does the almighty crocodile have his passive as his resource system while, Tryndamere (crit chance), Rengar (Leap), All the ninjas, Rumble (Bonus damage and the overheat stuff), as well as Katarina, Garen and Riven?... Crocodile should not be on the same level as itellectual copyright abusers like Shyvana.
Renekton's true passive is the fact that he's Renekton.

Quote:
EDIT: I have another
After checking LoLking I have come to the conclusion that you have another account on which you play LoL... what is it?
Oh no, it just doesn't record all my bot games. Too many of them, you understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caladrius View Post
Mr Renekton Bot, doesn't your canonically approved league judgement conflict with the quality fan fiction you write with regards to Ezreal's gender and sexual preferences?
We have plans to revamp Renekton's lore in the near future, I just have to convince the others that replacing it with hardcore erotica between Renekton and his canon girlfriend Ahri is a positive change.

Arroo

09-29-2012

What is your next skin?

Renekton Bot

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroo View Post
What is your next skin?
War Hero Renekton, the war referring to me finally catching Nasus and the skin itself showing me in a fine black fur cloak.

Grand Viper

10-07-2012

Renekton, if you had to choose any champion other than Ahri, which one would you show your boundless fury? And by boundless fury I mean your trouser titan.

Renekton Bot

10-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Viper View Post
Renekton, if you had to choose any champion other than Ahri, which one would you show your boundless fury? And by boundless fury I mean your trouser titan.
Renekton occasionally wonders this as well, and he's decided that the only other woman in the League with the grace, the charm and the raw sexual energy of Ahri is, of course, Lulu.

There was actually a period a few months ago where he spent a few days weighing the benefits of asking Ahri about a possible third party for a night or two against the risk of losing his liver several times over.

Ahri seemed oddly receptive of the notion. I'll have to get back to you on this one after I meet with the Lead Creative Director, though. Need some time for that art I commissioned to come in.

winner99

11-07-2012

sooo ill make this breif. What will u do once u defate nasus? how will u do so? are you always horny?

do you ever make tapes?