Preseason Itemization Preview

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodAwfulPlayer View Post
Black cleaver on darius' bleed. Holy ****.
Darius's passive deals magic damage.

Irie Vibrator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1aD0S View Post
[CENTER]Wait
wait
wait[/CENTER]

Garren's Spin and Pantheon's multi-Jabs was never able to proc onhit effects if I recall correctly,

if Garren's Spin can now proc BC JUST because it deals AD damage,

Can Sivir's Ricochet bounces now proc BC despite the tooltip saying only the first bounce procs onhit effects?

I am confuse
Physical damage = procs new BC.

Does Ricochet do physical damage? Yes? Procs new BC.

ReluctantFantasy

11-07-2012

We shall take pride in this mans work and for the love of the game!

2ofSpades

11-07-2012

Wow, this one items has a lot of questions about it. I can see why you aren't releasing all the item details at once.

Reiver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
If you're talking about Garen specifically, being overpowered, that's kind of his own thing - but again, one of the largest sources of Garen's damage is magic-based.
That's not true Xyph. Sunfire Capes don't stack anymore.

Letkhar

11-07-2012

Maybe I'm doing the math wrong, but I can't really figure out why I would build armor under the new system. Tanks are basically going to have no armor...=/ AD Carries will just kill everything.

Essieu

11-07-2012

@Xyph. You mentioned Udyr and shyvana. Will BC procs be applying on things like pheonix stance, and shyvana's W.

If yes on Shyv's W, would that apply once, or would it apply with each per second damage tic?

DesireLMFAO

11-07-2012

when will patch be coming, as i'm trying to get gold before

Darkterror69

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
It depends. On a low armored target, Black Cleaver % reduction won't be doing much for you anyway so you should tap your full-combo.

On a high armored target, think about pre-applying some stacks via autoattacks before blowing your main damage spells. Pantheon's Spear Shot, for example, has something akin to a 4 second cooldown. If you're really up against a tank/bruiser with high armor / low health - suddenly that pre-fight harass becomes much more important to how your full-combo pans out.
Sounds a bit more like that this iteration of BC will be stronger on bruisers rather than the underserved AD caster assassins.

That being said, Talon's bleed ticks from his Q will likely just add the full reduction stacks from BC, making this a pretty damn good item for Talon in the laning phase. I'm still a little concerned how this will affect stronger bruisers such as Shyvana or Lee Sin vs. AD assassins.

Krassith

11-07-2012

Sounds like Urgot will like this new black cleaver very much.