The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XUnholyWrathX

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post

"Do you actually believe I would let anyone I manipulate bed me? Hardly. I simply make them think they would."
Then you have... lead me on? Lady Elise~ R'tas mumbles as he walks into her lair taking note of all the champions... and summoners around.

Bah. and I thought I was special being your food

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2028 ((Dunno how to Hyperlink his))

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"...don't you try to out-seduce me." Sarah said, smirking wide. "But yes. An annoying number of pirates escape custody after I turn them in. It's a fine way to keep making money on my part, but I do have the rest of Bilgewater to think about. Wouldn't take much to convince the pirates that there be treasure in the Shadow Isles~."
"Out-seduce you? Oh no, I believe not even I could do that.~" Elise said gesturing to herself and returning the smirk with her own. "Oh? Well.. I'm not opposed to free meals.. I shall take you up on the offer, Fortune."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Tyrant Swain View Post
Tell me, Elise. Counting that most of the current female champions are mainly interested in other females, for some reason, do you share the same interest too?
Just a small demographic I am doing.
"Hmm? Dear Swain, I play at peoples minds.. their emotions, if they are female, and I find they so happen to be attracted to me, I shall play that to my advantage.. as far as my own personal attractions.. well.. that depends solely on the person.. not if they're male or female. I hope the answer suffices, dear~"

Elise cooed in reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona closed her eyes, then turned around and floated out. The screeching could still be heard until about ten seconds later, when Sona is out of auditory range.

Watch it, Elise, I will allow no one to hurt our band... She wispered to herself...
Elise glared after the Maven, scraping her claws against her throne until the screeching finally stopped.. leaving the Spider Queen in a sour mood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Script Lord View Post
"Quite a lovely abode you have here, m'lady!"

The voice came from seemingly nowhere....yet also seemingly from everywhere. Both, simultaneous. The tone was rather chipper, casual. Nonchalant, even. Elise would find a figure cloaked in black leaning against the side of the back of her throne, his face half-hidden by shadow and his lips curled in a rather devious smile. He immediately vanished, before she could react, and reappeared directly in front of the Spider Queen, standing in a respectful bow with his hat pressed against his chest.

"A pleasure to see you, Elise. The Isles sure are adding more and more of their own into the roster of the League, eh?" He straightened his back as he returned his fedora to his head, grinning widely as ever. "But you're not the only ones who are active here in Valoran. I thought about sending you a letter to congratulate you on your successful induction, but thought instead it'd be better to tell you in person!"

{{ This is Jaques, my own expy of Jack the Ripper. }}
Elise raised an eyebrow at the man, watching with her predatory eyes.. the man was strange to say the least.. but, nothing Elise hasn't seen before. She watched as the man bowed to her, clicking her claws against her throne. "Hello.. and who do I have the pleasure of addressing?" Elise said, her spiderlings crawling around the man, examining him almost. Ever protective of their Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutrageousKnight View Post
Okay milady
"Taric relocate the gems position making it sparkle less"
Better?
Elise spiders backed out from the corner, and Elise looked directly at the gem knight again "Thank you dear, that is much better" Elise cooed in return

Quote:
Originally Posted by XUnholyWrathX View Post
QUOTE=AskÉlise;31155125]

"Do you actually believe I would let anyone I manipulate bed me? Hardly. I simply make them think they would."
Quote:
Then you have... lead me on? Lady Elise~ R'tas mumbles as he walks into her lair taking note of all the champions... and summoners around.

Bah. and I thought I was special being your food

http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/2028 ((Dunno how to Hyperlink his))
"Aww.. don't be so offended dear, I do that to everyone~" Elise cooed in return, taking note of the man taking note of her

XUnholyWrathX

11-07-2012

(( I fixed the messup on the quote XD ))

Quote:

"Aww.. don't be so offended dear, I do that to everyone~" Elise cooed in return, taking note of the man taking note of her
Hm, I can... accept this... before I'm bashed by Diana later~. R'tas replied. I shall drop by later then, business to be done and worked on.

King Razie

11-07-2012

Razmig approached the Spider queen and bowed

It's a pleasure to have you in the league, welcome Elise

Script Lord

11-07-2012

Quote:
Elise raised an eyebrow at the man, watching with her predatory eyes.. the man was strange to say the least.. but, nothing Elise hasn't seen before. She watched as the man bowed to her, clicking her claws against her throne. "Hello.. and who do I have the pleasure of addressing?" Elise said, her spiderlings crawling around the man, examining him almost. Ever protective of their Queen
The stranger's smile did not falter as he made his next statement. "Oh, I'm just your friendly neighborhood serial killer, m'lady. I no longer have a name, as the Shadow Isles have revoked my original identity since my ascension from mortality. I go by Jaques these days, but you can call me Jack, Jacky, Jackster, or any other affectionate pet name as you see fit!" He felt the spiderlings crawling around him, but he exuded no malicious intent whatsoever that might have drove them to bring him harm.

"Oh, and your little friends are tickling me. Do they bite? Actually, they seem awfully protective of you. But there's nothing to worry about, I don't target those of the Shadow Isles. I just prey upon the living and the mortal."

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-07-2012

Quote:
"Oh.. I'm sorry dear, I misunderstood, I thought you meant death upon me.. no, death on others I do enjoy~"
"Why someone would want to kill a woman like you?... my other question: What kind of relation do you have with the great Vilemaw?"

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
Elise blinked down at the little yordle as she was poked "May I help you.. dear? Or are you simply wishing death now?"

*Lulu stares at Elise curiously*

Didnt YOU just TELL me to PUSH you?? also WHAT did YOU say ABOUT invasion?? DON'T tell ME you're WITH Hecarim in HIS stupid "Shadow Isle Takeover" Plan!!! i'll HAVE you KNOW that I ALREADY called DIBS on RUNETERRA!! this PLACE belongs TO the GLADE!!!

Sykper

11-07-2012

{{ I swearz, Guild Wars be taking me out of the forums too long these days! }}

A coffee-brewed aroma fills the air yet again, as Godot walks into the lair of the Queen of Spiders. His visor helps him see clearly all the little webs and insects of differing origins and shapes, to avoid disturbing him. In a way it is sort of humorous to see him go through meticulous steps and motions with his legs and body to not disturb anything, yet not drop the pot of coffee he has in his offhand. After some effort, he enters the main room, seeing various famous champions and individuals and the queen herself-

"Ah, made it although a bit late. It is a pleasure to finally meet the Spider Queen."

He bows gracefully like all the other times before.

Ask Fortune

11-07-2012

Quote:
"Out-seduce you? Oh no, I believe not even I could do that.~" Elise said gesturing to herself and returning the smirk with her own. "Oh? Well.. I'm not opposed to free meals.. I shall take you up on the offer, Fortune."
"Sweet." Sarah said, licking her lips. "I knew you weren't all bad. We'll see what happens~. In the meantime... no hard feelings for the thousand times I'm gonna have to shoot you on the fields of justice." She grinned, and winked.

AskKarthus

11-07-2012

(( Should I RP new lore Karthus or old lore Karthus? How I interact with you will change drastically depending on which lore I base him off. ))