End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vexen IV

Member

11-07-2012

why is there political arguements in a forum that is the exact opposite of that? did obama say "Glory to Noxus"? :I


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Before this season ends I just wanna say a couple of things about ranked games:

After playing more than 200 games i was never able to even get a positive win/lose score.

This is because you make people start from such a low elo score so you play with a lot of people that should be banned a long time ago, also the game doesn┤t balance the match when people leave.

So you think u can make people happy changing items stats... tell me how that will improve your poor banning system or your non existent in- game balancing system.

I know a lot of people think the same about this and a lot of people just stop trying playing ranked games because they get dissapointed when they just go directly to elohell for just playing a couple of games without having any fault and after that its almost impossible to get out of there.

In my case i started very well then i lost a match because a teammate was afk, then i won the next, then i lost again because of the same reason.... now imagine that for the next 200+ games.....

Well that was my season.... tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated by people that should be banned.

So... in resume: - Reporting system useless after u have been already trolled
- We need a balance system in- game when someone leaves
- People should start from a higher elo so we dont get stuck with bad players so early

You cannot blame your loss on other people, if you are good enough, you can carry a team of 4 bads especially in low elo play


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sting88

Junior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Before this season ends I just wanna say a couple of things about ranked games:

After playing more than 200 games i was never able to even get a positive win/lose score.

This is because you make people start from such a low elo score so you play with a lot of people that should be banned a long time ago, also the game doesn┤t balance the match when people leave.

So you think u can make people happy changing items stats... tell me how that will improve your poor banning system or your non existent in- game balancing system.

I know a lot of people think the same about this and a lot of people just stop trying playing ranked games because they get dissapointed when they just go directly to elohell for just playing a couple of games without having any fault and after that its almost impossible to get out of there.

In my case i started very well then i lost a match because a teammate was afk, then i won the next, then i lost again because of the same reason.... now imagine that for the next 200+ games.....

Well that was my season.... tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated by people that should be banned.

So... in resume: - Reporting system useless after u have been already trolled
- We need a balance system in- game when someone leaves
- People should start from a higher elo so we dont get stuck with bad players so early
Poorly articulated, but I agree. However, there are a few reasons that this issue wont be solved. First, the average player who actually uses the forums has little to no experience in elo hell (i'm talking about sub 1000 elo) so they do not understand the extent to which games are decided by which team has the least number of trolls. Second, many people dismiss the idea of elo hell entirely because they have seen high elo players work their way out of it on streams... that does not prove that it doesn't exist. Although high elo players can do it sometimes, mid elo players may not be good enough to carry a team of trolls. This fact combined with a little bad luck is what constitutes elo hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shac├│ Only

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting88 View Post
Poorly articulated, but I agree. However, there are a few reasons that this issue wont be solved. First, the average player who actually uses the forums has little to no experience in elo hell (i'm talking about sub 1000 elo) so they do not understand the extent to which games are decided by which team has the least number of trolls. Second, many people dismiss the idea of elo hell entirely because they have seen high elo players work their way out of it on streams... that does not prove that it doesn't exist. Although high elo players can do it sometimes, mid elo players may not be good enough to carry a team of trolls. This fact combined with a little bad luck is what constitutes elo hell.
as someone thats got many accounts to 1500 and 2 accounts this one and my main above 2k this one i got 2k in under 70 games im going to have to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG elo hell doesnt exist you can play at 900 elo and win every game, i played on my friends account at her house whos 900 elo and i average a penta kill every game 6 games running now. so please tell me elo hell exists because i can tell you that you are wrong this isnt just 1 time either there are accounts out there with 1000 wins and 50 loss beacuse they dodged their way down to low elo then won their way back up its easy to play at low elo if you are dont deserve to be there.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shac├│ Only

Senior Member

11-07-2012

The ELO system is far from perfect it's designed for chess, but it's by far the best thing you can do in a team based game for solo que. realistically solo que shouldn't exist but after like 400 games it's pretty accurate. Some people are good enough to be higher but they simply lack the ability to unite a team and basically tell them how to play. If you truly believe that you aren't in the right elo then yo uneed to take control of your team and make things happen. It's how you win and every team needs a leader if no one else is stepping up you step up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProtocol

Junior Member

11-07-2012

Can't wait for the changes. Season 3....Here we come.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TokenRyn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacˇ Only View Post
as someone thats got many accounts to 1500 and 2 accounts this one and my main above 2k this one i got 2k in under 70 games im going to have to tell you, YOU ARE WRONG elo hell doesnt exist you can play at 900 elo and win every game, i played on my friends account at her house whos 900 elo and i average a penta kill every game 6 games running now. so please tell me elo hell exists because i can tell you that you are wrong this isnt just 1 time either there are accounts out there with 1000 wins and 50 loss beacuse they dodged their way down to low elo then won their way back up its easy to play at low elo if you are dont deserve to be there.
Honestly when you look at elo hell you gotta look at it from around 600 and lower that is where it gets really bad. Most players there have incredibly negative attitudes, and this incredible sense of self righteousness. I have had so many games where my lane goes so well and it seems like i may be able to carry my team, but then the unthinkable starts to happen, supports diving, people running in one by one, no positioning, ect ect. its a scary sight and will usually result in a loss. I agree things need to be done about players that are extremely toxic and unhelpful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deagnas

Junior Member

11-07-2012

I really think the hero Tristania needs new powers she is so weak its hard to get a good start plus her abilities are very weak compared to any other hero's why have you not looked at trist as she needs an overhaul,.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Britzius

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
whoa

Please do take your time
Obama wins, Flawless Victory
Obama is the main problem with our Country.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shac├│ Only

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokenRyn View Post
Honestly when you look at elo hell you gotta look at it from around 600 and lower that is where it gets really bad. Most players there have incredibly negative attitudes, and this incredible sense of self righteousness. I have had so many games where my lane goes so well and it seems like i may be able to carry my team, but then the unthinkable starts to happen, supports diving, people running in one by one, no positioning, ect ect. its a scary sight and will usually result in a loss. I agree things need to be done about players that are extremely toxic and unhelpful.
If you let yourself get to below 600 you belong there ill be honest never been that low never met someone that bad, but still not elo hell you can still get out at 900 i can solo teams at 600 i just imagine id have like 30 kills in 20min woul dbe fun times.