The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xcyper33

11-07-2012

Elise, this is a personal question, so bare with me.

When you are..*ahem* "courted", do you eat your mate afterwards?

Ask The Reaver

11-07-2012

Kha'Zix had approached Unexisted and Elise in during their talk about "kix." From where? No one knows, except for the fact that he had uncloaked himself. His newly evolved form was a bit of the bother in this place. His back claws kept cutting away at the webs. "I think the idiot is talking about me, Spider." He says as he walks up to h- oh wait just hold a second. Kha'Zix turns to a claw caught in the web again. It twitches slightly and cuts through the complex web. Hope that didn't take too long, either way it was work gone wasted. "If it isn't the queen. You certainly have a way of killing your prey." He said as he looked at one of the larger cocoons. "May I?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Sona senses the sudden change in attitude. It wasn't what she expected, and definately not what she had hoped, though Sona knew she had to be cautious. Her Etwhal, as if agreeing on her thoughts, tenses, causing Sona's music to increase in speed and pitch, making the music much more tense and threatening...

I... See... I understand that you may not be enjoying our band's choices... But to call it Ludicrous... Sona clutched her fists, anger in her eyes...

Perhaps it has been a mistake asking you Elise... Next time we see, I hope you would change your manners... As Sona said this, her mysic continued to increase in pitch, until it sounded like a screech to Elise and her spiders...

Ask Fortune

11-07-2012

Hey, girl. I kinda like you. You formed a cult instead of just kidnapping random people. I can aaaalmost respect that. Now, do you think I could ask you to shift your attention juuuuust a little? I've got a whole city full of pirates who I'd be happy to help feed to a big spider.

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
"Hrm," Hecarim mused at Elise's news. "'tis unfortunate news regarding our King. 'twould appear I shall have to take it upon myself to cull the living ever more." His contemplation concluded, Hecarim rose from his kneeling position, regarding Elise more easily.

"As per thy question in turn, I have found this continent to be...acceptable. A great deal of the living are still repugnant at best, and have taken it upon themselves to attempt to make me a steed for their personal use. 'tis aggravating in uncountable ways. Some of the living have been acceptable in their own ways though; the Berzerker's lust for blood and carnage is amusing, as is his open association with others of the Shadow Isles in the 'Pentakill' group. And what of thee, Lady Elise. What say thee of the living of this continent?"
Elise smiled and nodded her head "I agree with the aggravation.. but I am beginning to get use to it. And yes, some of the living are quite agreeable. The Plant woman, Zyra, for instance is gracefully ruthless.. I admire her work~. And I want nothing to do with that silly band of Mordes.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Elise, this is a personal question, so bare with me.

When you are..*ahem* "courted", do you eat your mate afterwards?
"Do you actually believe I would let anyone I manipulate bed me? Hardly. I simply make them think they would."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix had approached Unexisted and Elise in during their talk about "kix." From where? No one knows, except for the fact that he had uncloaked himself. His newly evolved form was a bit of the bother in this place. His back claws kept cutting away at the webs. "I think the idiot is talking about me, Spider." He says as he walks up to h- oh wait just hold a second. Kha'Zix turns to a claw caught in the web again. It twitches slightly and cuts through the complex web. Hope that didn't take too long, either way it was work gone wasted. "If it isn't the queen. You certainly have a way of killing your prey." He said as he looked at one of the larger cocoons. "May I?"
Elise raised an eyebrow at the void creature.. twitching slightly as he destroyed her webbing "This is my food, Reaver.. I am sure you can respect that and catch your own.. Hmm? Also.. please do refrain from cutting my webbing dear.. I worked hard on it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona senses the sudden change in attitude. It wasn't what she expected, and definately not what she had hoped, though Sona knew she had to be cautious. Her Etwhal, as if agreeing on her thoughts, tenses, causing Sona's music to increase in speed and pitch, making the music much more tense and threatening...

I... See... I understand that you may not be enjoying our band's choices... But to call it Ludicrous... Sona clutched her fists, anger in her eyes...

Perhaps it has been a mistake asking you Elise... Next time we see, I hope you would change your manners... As Sona said this, her mysic continued to increase in pitch, until it sounded like a screech to Elise and her spiders...
The screeching didn't bother Elise in the slightest though her spiderlings clicked and hissed in pain.. she did not like that.. not at all.. Elise's blood red gaze narrowed even more as she clenched her own hands on her throne, her facial expression nothing short of menacing.

"A mistake it was Maven.. Now get out, now."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Hey, girl. I kinda like you. You formed a cult instead of just kidnapping random people. I can aaaalmost respect that. Now, do you think I could ask you to shift your attention juuuuust a little? I've got a whole city full of pirates who I'd be happy to help feed to a big spider.
"Oh hello bounty hunter.. I was wondering when you would grace my presence~ Oh? And do tell dear~ I am all ears."

Elise cooed back, crossing her legs and smirking at Fortune, her red eyes glittering in the shadows

Ask Fortune

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Oh hello bounty hunter.. I was wondering when you would grace my presence~ Oh? And do tell dear~ I am all ears."

Elise cooed back, crossing her legs and smirking at Fortune, her red eyes glittering in the shadows
"...don't you try to out-seduce me." Sarah said, smirking wide. "But yes. An annoying number of pirates escape custody after I turn them in. It's a fine way to keep making money on my part, but I do have the rest of Bilgewater to think about. Wouldn't take much to convince the pirates that there be treasure in the Shadow Isles~."

Ask Tyrant Swain

11-07-2012

Tell me, Elise. Counting that most of the current female champions are mainly interested in other females, for some reason, do you share the same interest too?
Just a small demographic I am doing.

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Sona closed her eyes, then turned around and floated out. The screeching could still be heard until about ten seconds later, when Sona is out of auditory range.

Watch it, Elise, I will allow no one to hurt our band... She wispered to herself...

Script Lord

11-07-2012

"Quite a lovely abode you have here, m'lady!"

The voice came from seemingly nowhere....yet also seemingly from everywhere. Both, simultaneous. The tone was rather chipper, casual. Nonchalant, even. Elise would find a figure cloaked in black leaning against the side of the back of her throne, his face half-hidden by shadow and his lips curled in a rather devious smile. He immediately vanished, before she could react, and reappeared directly in front of the Spider Queen, standing in a respectful bow with his hat pressed against his chest.

"A pleasure to see you, Elise. The Isles sure are adding more and more of their own into the roster of the League, eh?" He straightened his back as he returned his fedora to his head, grinning widely as ever. "But you're not the only ones who are active here in Valoran. I thought about sending you a letter to congratulate you on your successful induction, but thought instead it'd be better to tell you in person!"

{{ This is Jaques, my own expy of Jack the Ripper. }}

OutrageousKnight

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise narrowed her eyes at the light, her spiderlings skittering into the darkest corner of the room to escape it. She had half the mind to hiss the gem knight away.. but she didn't want to be rude~ Elise looked away slightly and answered his question "Gems are quite lovely.. however, that's all I see them as.. now please, dim that light, would you dear?"
Okay milady
"Taric relocate the gems position making it sparkle less"
Better?