The Spiders Web (Ask Elise)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

11-07-2012

Well kix is a nice guy if your really meet him, I think you two can get along. Ohya by the way have you met Zyra? You two are like sisters, I mean you two pair up great in the field of justice.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
"Is this a trick question?" Elise asked a little puzzled "Any type of death is a death I do not enjoy.. however, if I had to pick one I hated the most.. it would be death by fire"
The summoner smiled with the answer
"But the death is only the beginning, your "friends of the shadows" say that... so why you don't like the death by fire?"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Hello Elise, it's nice to meet you... Sona floated into the room, looking around. Her hands were above her Etwhal, plucking onto the strings. Slow soothing melodies could be heard.

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Well kix is a nice guy if your really meet him, I think you two can get along. Ohya by the way have you met Zyra? You two are like sisters, I mean you two pair up great in the field of justice.
Elise simply shrugged her shoulders "The plant woman and I share some things in common.. though, she's a plant, and I spider, so sisters is a stretch dear~ I do l like to fight with her on the fields.. she is so, gracefully ruthless~"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Hello Elise, it's nice to meet you... Sona floated into the room, looking around. Her hands were above her Etwhal, plucking onto the strings. Slow soothing melodies could be heard.
"To what honor do I have the Maven gracing my presence? Why hello dear~ How may I help you today?~"

Elise cooed, looking over Sona as her little spiderlings stared up at the Mave with curiosity, Elise herself rested her head in hand as she sat on her throne, smiling as the Maven entered

Ask the Shadow

11-07-2012

A dull thudding of armored hooves resounded throughout the chamber, their source revealed by the pale blue flames that danced about it. Undaunted by the skittering spiderlings and the encroaching darkness, Hecarim strode forward until reaching the foot of the web, upon which point the centaurian behemoth appeared to kneel and bow his head in respect.

"It has been some time, Lady Elise, but 'tis an honor as always. I must regrettably eschew formality to ask thee, however; does the Ruined King send any word from the Shadow Isles? Long have I hungered for news."

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Shadow View Post
A dull thudding of armored hooves resounded throughout the chamber, their source revealed by the pale blue flames that danced about it. Undaunted by the skittering spiderlings and the encroaching darkness, Hecarim strode forward until reaching the foot of the web, upon which point the centaurian behemoth appeared to kneel and bow his head in respect.

"It has been some time, Lady Elise, but 'tis an honor as always. I must regrettably eschew formality to ask thee, however; does the Ruined King send any word from the Shadow Isles? Long have I hungered for news."
Elise gave a small bow of her head as the death centaur approached her.. she could smell death on him, all around him, everywhere he walked.. she smiled at the thought "Greetings Hecarim, how have you been fairing in this place? Oh.. and alas, the king is still not at his full strength. But soon dear, we will rise.. and nothing will stop us..~"

Ask Her Etwhal

11-07-2012

Sona smiled at Elise, and bowed down slowly and gracefully, as if Elise was really a queen sitting on her throne. When Sona stood back up, her feet floating in the air, she smiled at the spiderlings, then turned back to Elise.

I was just wanting to ask you, Elise... Is there... Anyway to pull together relationships for those from the shadow isle...? As you know, three of the members of our band are from there... I was hoping we, as a band, could be closer... And who else to ask but from the spider queen herself, no?

Sona giggled, then returned her attention to Elise...

SuperMan Pix

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise View Post
Elise chuckles lightly as she absentmindedly begins drumming her claws on the throne, looking at the little yordle with a hungry look in her eyes "Well.. aren't you the adorable thing?" Elise cooed as tiny spiderlings began to run over Lulu's feet "I do not know whether to surrender now, or make you one of the cocoons on the ceiling here.. care to push me and find out..?" Elise replied, a smirk forming over her face
...OKAAAAAAY!!!

*Lulu skips towards Elise and pokes her in the stomach*

booooooooop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskÉlise
Elise gave a small bow of her head as the death centaur approached her.. she could smell death on him, all around him, everywhere he walked.. she smiled at the thought "Greetings Hecarim, how have you been fairing in this place? Oh.. and alas, the king is still not at his full strength. But soon dear, we will rise.. and nothing will stop us..~"
....WAIT whaaat?

AskÉlise

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled at Elise, and bowed down slowly and gracefully, as if Elise was really a queen sitting on her throne. When Sona stood back up, her feet floating in the air, she smiled at the spiderlings, then turned back to Elise.

I was just wanting to ask you, Elise... Is there... Anyway to pull together relationships for those from the shadow isle...? As you know, three of the members of our band are from there... I was hoping we, as a band, could be closer... And who else to ask but from the spider queen herself, no?

Sona giggled, then returned her attention to Elise...
Elise narrowed her eyes at the Maven, her voice losing it's soft, false nature and becoming more serious "Listen to me carefully: I want nothing to do with that ludicrous band of yours.. do you understand? Dear?" Elise said, anger slowly creeping into her eyes.. how she despised what Mordekaiser had done with all the Shadow Isles blessed him with..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
...OKAAAAAAY!!!

*Lulu skips towards Elise and pokes her in the stomach*

booooooooop

....WAIT whaaat?
Elise blinked down at the little yordle as she was poked "May I help you.. dear? Or are you simply wishing death now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The summoner smiled with the answer
"But the death is only the beginning, your "friends of the shadows" say that... so why you don't like the death by fire?"
"Oh.. I'm sorry dear, I misunderstood, I thought you meant death upon me.. no, death on others I do enjoy~"

Ask the Shadow

11-07-2012

"Hrm," Hecarim mused at Elise's news. "'tis unfortunate news regarding our King. 'twould appear I shall have to take it upon myself to cull the living ever more." His contemplation concluded, Hecarim rose from his kneeling position, regarding Elise more easily.

"As per thy question in turn, I have found this continent to be...acceptable. A great deal of the living are still repugnant at best, and have taken it upon themselves to attempt to make me a steed for their personal use. 'tis aggravating in uncountable ways. Some of the living have been acceptable in their own ways though; the Berzerker's lust for blood and carnage is amusing, as is his open association with others of the Shadow Isles in the 'Pentakill' group. And what of thee, Lady Elise. What say thee of the living of this continent?"