And I thought Dominion balance was bad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

At the very least, 2 derps+ carry/mage is consistent. I can work with that.

Laiina

11-06-2012

I beat FDru in TT and said hi and he was like "Who the f**k are you?" I just left happy with my win.

Orphane

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laiina View Post
I beat FDru in TT and said hi and he was like "Who the f**k are you?" I just left happy with my win.
Should've been all "FDRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

otirruborez

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK464 View Post
Get a Blackfire Torch on him, it's quite stupidly strong. Yeah though I gotta agree, the new TT is not at all more "balanced" then the original. They added items that boosted the old weak champs to the old levels, but forget to make sure the new items weren't even better for the bruisers.
the current torch is incredibly weak on singed, roa is a better item. torch is actually a weak item overall.

there is math and graphics behind it on reign of gaming if you want to know more.

Panwar

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by otirruborez View Post
the current torch is incredibly weak on singed, roa is a better item. torch is actually a weak item overall.

there is math and graphics behind it on reign of gaming if you want to know more.
I tried to tell someone that in game the other day and the just kept yelling at me.

"It's Cho'Gath he has health it's a good item!"

And I kept yelling

"Current health, current health!"

But it didn't do any good.

urmamasllama

11-07-2012

its k the new one is a lot better its max hp again with a stack system to keep singed and other aoe champs in check

DiscworldDeath

11-07-2012

I think until they reduce the stack number, DoT champs are going to remain perfectly happy. Nome said the stack number will be closely watched, but right now, doing finger math? Very happy.

Might run out a bit more on Dominion due to more champions, but don't see much of an issue on TT.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
I don't think you understand how Blackfire Torch works.
i actually do i'm ot talking about tecurrent torch on live that's rather bad, i'm talkin about the new charge based torch the formr works as in current hp the later works with max hp.

otirruborez

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
i actually do i'm ot talking about tecurrent torch on live that's rather bad, i'm talkin about the new charge based torch the formr works as in current hp the later works with max hp.
we know which torch you're talking about. you still don't understand how it works.

Phourc

11-07-2012

I just don't understand why, after stealing so many dominion mechanics, they didn't get the one that feel DESPERATELY needed:

> Healing reduction aura <

Sorry, but if Dominion has 'too small of fights' to get the full benefit from vamp and healing (and defensive stats, but I've seen that one debated a lot on how much it helps), how does TT with FOUR LESS CHAMPIONS not qualify?