Well GD, it's been fun.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbandonThread

Senior Member

11-07-2012

You got banned because of your mildly obscene fanfiction. Renekton Bot wrote a slasher fic; sure, but atleast it fed into what was plausible. You used unoriginal -chan and -san quotes from horrible japanese weaboo talk, and used the two most sexually undecided characters as a way to write horrible soft-porn. And to boot, you put it in the wrong goddamn section.

Have fun with your perma-ban, hope you learned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flaming June

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbandonThread View Post
You got banned because of your mildly obscene fanfiction. Renekton Bot wrote a slasher fic; sure, but atleast it fed into what was plausible. You used unoriginal -chan and -san quotes from horrible japanese weaboo talk, and used the two most sexually undecided characters as a way to write horrible soft-porn. And to boot, you put it in the wrong goddamn section.

Have fun with your perma-ban, hope you learned.
There are other sections?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallant

Senior Member

11-07-2012

I would like to bring it to the attention of GD how much **** has been spewed in this thread at both Riot and on their behalf and yet, not one red has posted here. Should tell you something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

V0nCmOPDpc

Senior Member

11-07-2012

ban


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImboredxP

Senior Member

11-07-2012

lol, I think the admins removed the attachments. Really sad how mods are trying to cover their asses for their stupid actions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wintermaulz

Member

11-07-2012

............................................______ __
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?........................... ...........................,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}
.............../.................................................. .,:"........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....} ............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|............ ..`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,.............. .............`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_......... .._,-%.......`
...................................,


Riot,seriusly?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallant

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImboredxP View Post
lol, I think the admins removed the attachments. Really sad how mods are trying to cover their asses for their stupid actions.
Not even trying to cover anything. They are just flat out acting like it never happened. Remove the evidence and there was no proof that anything wrong ever took place. There for they don't have to justify anything and try and bring an end to all of the complaining without ever having to speak up as to the nature of the issue. It's a very simple tactic that people in power use to put an ease to public tension.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betw´xt

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallant View Post
Not even trying to cover anything. They are just flat out acting like it never happened. Remove the evidence and there was no proof that anything wrong ever took place. There for they don't have to justify anything and try and bring an end to all of the complaining without ever having to speak up as to the nature of the issue. It's a very simple tactic that people in power use to put an ease to public tension.
actually riot deleted every post that the OP made on that account, then restored this one but deleted the attachements, I know Surfer and could get them but I dont want to be banned


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Upvotes, because I will never forget Iaw, and this is sorta the same situation.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vallant

Senior Member

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betw´xt View Post
actually riot deleted every post that the OP made on that account, then restored this one but deleted the attachements, I know Surfer and could get them but I dont want to be banned
Yes, because they are trying to act like the issue was never there in the first place. By leaving this thread live with no active links it will cause some of the more impressionable forum goers to click the link and go "fake link, bs, you deserve it herpderp" without actually knowing whats going on. I did read the links before they got iced and I still don't think it was worth getting perma banned over.