[Featured Discussion] Flat health heal on hit item. why not?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaVache84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Bummer, I loved FoN. Didn't build it often, but still enjoyed the hell out of it on occasion.

SiegeWeapon

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exdeadman View Post
Apparently, there are rumors that Xypherous might change all low-tier Lifesteal into a flat heal instead of a %.
will all lifesteal items become slightly cheaper if that happens?

Firrox

11-06-2012

Better nerf irelia.

Kamu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3mptylord View Post
I once proposed this:

Flintlock Sword
PASSIVE UNIQUE: On hit, you replenish 15 health and 9 mana.
Recipe: Catalyst the Protector and Pickaxe
Stats: +40 attack damage, +300 health, +325 mana

But I agree, it would be nice to see a sustain option for attack speed builds. I think Blade of the Ruined King might become this, though (4% of their maximum health as damage; and healing for half that).
But this would make Udyr's Turtle Stance uterly useless...and would need a buff considering an item is more useful than his own move.

Stickiler

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBeNirvana View Post
There was a period in the game where Ranged carries were nerfed into the ground. It did not bring melee carries into viability. It made the game all tanky dps all the time in all the lanes.

Those were dark, dark times indeed. I remember them.

ExTFeelGood

11-06-2012

I would love to see itemization reworks that make "melee carries" viable, such as Fiora or GP. I believe that the current state of being of ranged AD is far too dominant and leaves very little room for variety in team compositions :/

Fallenour

11-06-2012

no, champions like teemo would make a wreckingball out of an item JUST like this.

Hound Archon

11-06-2012

Well, I sincerely hope that FoN gets replaced with a combination that is viable for my champions in which it is core, that being Mundo, Cho'gath, Leona, Alistar, Malphite, Amumu, Nasus, Garen, Galio, and this list is getting long. We'll just say it is a goodly chunk of champs that I build FoN core on, for various reasons, but particularly because magic damage hurts, dammit.

FoN is a tanking item. It gives mobility, magic resistance (something I rarely feel I have enough of without FoN itself), and health regen. This is *not* a weird combination of stats on a tank. Especially since a tank is typically an initiator, takes the most damage, and needs to be between his squishies and the enemy as much as possible while still contributing to the teamfight in a meaningful fashion. So yeah, not happy about losing FoN. But more than happy to accept a viable alternative build that doesn't mean I lose that particular combination of stats while still being able to build additional items that keep me from being completely ignorable in fights.

GullibleHuskyz

11-06-2012

if u want flat health regen play cho gath

Grigorian Tutor

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenour View Post
no, champions like teemo would make a wreckingball out of an item JUST like this.
Show math