End-of-Season Two Patch Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Bible

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated
Sums it up, |*******|.

ZeroKuno

11-06-2012

This is probably to make up for the random maintenance and down time that was caused. This is pretty much a really good extension from the original planned date they were gonna take down the servers.

Zencann

11-06-2012

Please dont make another bug fest... :| take your time

Proelium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMkingx View Post
Riot is too busy watching the election to do any work today.
I don't blame them. It's a bit more important.

Tsubakixv

11-06-2012

Why can't we just end the season? Why does it have to be on patch?

I Jimmah I

11-06-2012

FoN is no more in season3, take your time with the patch, my fav item is no more (((((((((((((((

BlackStarwind

11-06-2012

@ magus ty for answering questions and keeping us updated, i would rather have zed in a good state than have zed broken and unusable, take your time! also has there been a post as to why the pbe is down that i might have missed?

TheTrojan12

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I*******I View Post
Before this season ends I just wanna say a couple of things about ranked games:

After playing more than 200 games i was never able to even get a positive win/lose score.

This is because you make people start from such a low elo score so you play with a lot of people that should be banned a long time ago, also the game doesn´t balance the match when people leave.

So you think u can make people happy changing items stats... tell me how that will improve your poor banning system or your non existent in- game balancing system.

I know a lot of people think the same about this and a lot of people just stop trying playing ranked games because they get dissapointed when they just go directly to elohell for just playing a couple of games without having any fault and after that its almost impossible to get out of there.

In my case i started very well then i lost a match because a teammate was afk, then i won the next, then i lost again because of the same reason.... now imagine that for the next 200+ games.....

Well that was my season.... tried my best and got absolutely perjudicated by people that should be banned.

So... in resume: - Reporting system useless after u have been already trolled
- We need a balance system in- game when someone leaves
- People should start from a higher elo so we dont get stuck with bad players so early

So you are saying people with higher elo should suffer because they are new? Really take the time to think that through.

Tigatok

11-06-2012

Yaaay Only a few more hours of ELO HELL ahahah

Tacts

11-06-2012

Is there any sort of idea of timeframe were looking as far as a few hours a few days a week+