Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clerigon

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
Just like what you did with CV right?

If your team only keep releasing champion with a gap closer, blink, dash, etc and you keep nerfing flash, i dont feel like this help to keep low the mobility creep. Right?

is there any change in the map? like lanes more big or just the same map?

BlacksmithAlpha

11-06-2012

makes me smile

CherrySourz

11-06-2012

As long as Badger Teemo comes on sale for Black Friday this year I'm happy with anything

arampantsmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

When we get these new items, can we get the upgrade paths reworked? So many item builds have changed or been redirected, but aren't in the direct upgrade listing, so instead of clicking on a core item, then clicking on an upgrade to it above it, you have to actually go through the left-side menu, which feels a lot slower to me. Boots for a while were a solid example for this, and I know there are others. I use the upgrade paths to move around in items, and I'd really like to see this get cleaned up.

Also, is there any hope of a re-sell option, for a full refund? I've played other games in the past where if you bought something mistakenly, you had 10 or 15 seconds to sell it back at full price. For those of us with a bit of lag or slower computers, we'd love you dearly for this. No more 2nd pair of boots :c/

Marnu

11-06-2012

When is patch?

ratcharmer

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
This is going to be good and bad at the same time.
^ This

Is everything going to be perfectly balanced and super fun on release? Of course not, it'd be silly to assume so.

However, it's equally silly to assume everything will be an unmitigated disaster. Let's see what works and what doesn't then go from there .

Tamat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Live Services

Follow RiotTamat on Twitter

11-06-2012
8 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zess View Post
w00t, maybe playing Pantheon and Renekton be viable again!
YEP! Exactly. I put the important part of your comment in bold.

MaFiaQc

11-06-2012

Problem with ''Nerfing'' flash is heroes with no natural escapes will just get weaker and weaker :S

Death Junior

11-06-2012

Cool!

Silent Reaper

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
There's some -really- under-the-hood stuff we're messing with here. Part of this is also address in the item premiums.

It's a problem we're chopping at, but I don't expect it to be fully fixed with this. We'll be in a better spot to improve this more, though. We definitely agree this is a problem.
@ Morello
Didn't you at one point playtesting had the minion aggro on both spells and auto attacks along with reducing but changing their damage to True Damage?

How did those test results conclude? I'm very curious!

Also, will the new changes help Melee AD carries?
I feel like the largest problem is that Infinity Edge is just too expensive and takes too long for them to acquire it.