Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paladin

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTTintillo View Post
Bring back Stark's fervor, Zeke's useless.
Wrong.

C00LStoryJoe

11-06-2012

@Morello
Is the patch tonight going to include any of this awesome stuff?

Sinbu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
That's exactly right. It would promote more exciting play, and would be more useful for certain characters. The problem with flash is that it is used by most champion effectively (exceptions occur, like Olaf would rather have ghost).

The solution will make it an offensive tool and prevent games from being just a defensive flash fest. Raising the cooldown only inhibits its actual usefulness. You're not making the game fun by doing that, you're setting restrictions. Just my insight

Aflaack

11-06-2012

With people thinking that barrier will be a problem is riot thinking of adding a item that lowers enemy shields significantly?

MisterMeowsworth

11-06-2012

Quote:
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
Are you taking into account that Flash nerfs are a buff to anyone with gap closers/mobility? I thought that Mobility Creep was a problem, yet it seems nothing is being done about it(at least from my viewpoint). Are you planning on actually addressing Mobility Creep in Season 3?

Gnarzard

11-06-2012

Yes I'm also curious if there's an ETA for when this will occur seeing as season 2 is..technically over since we had the finals already.

slamor

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harutan View Post
executioners calling, morello's evil tome
so I herd u liek countering healers
do it in your build, not with a summoner that stomps out the enemies abilities without your own build taking a hit

jeez, isnt that what COUNTERING is all about? enemy heals alot, so I change my build to COUNTER then, enemies have too much armor so I change my build to COUNTER the armor
theres no negatives to taking ignite at the moment in the game, and it's gonna be up for every teamfight with the current cooldown, so you get a free executioner/morellos tome just by taking this summoner, quit complaining kids, learn to build ur champs

One thing is that executioners calling is a **** item first of all. Another is that morellos tome has a slightly shorter cast range then ignite and you might have the ability to get one of those items 15 minutes into the game.

SoulxPrayer

11-06-2012

I am highly curious about the new items - spoil me a bit, are there any tweaks or items that will be specific for ad top laners such as riven/jax? And while I brought up riven, Ga being the butter to her bread, will you lower the price of GA since its pretty much going purely for effect?or will there be items that will be better "replacements" for all around tankyness with a cool effect?

Cyl

11-06-2012

I hope you don't have Barrier at it's fullest strength on summoners rift, I hope it gets toned down a bit

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Items:

Supports are getting some items to help ease the ward burden in longer games
I'd imagine this wouldn't come without a trade-off or a nerf somewhere. Riot doesn't like support champions to begin with.

Quote:
  • Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane
  • So, if I get wrecked in lane, you don't want me to build & play defensively until I can get back on my feet?

Quote:
  • There aren’t enough “cool” masteries
What?

Quote:
Summoner Spells:
  • We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds
So, everyone in sr can shield-bait now?

Seriously, Riot should stop trying to make S3 LoL more AD-caster/ Assassin friendly by nerfing everybody else.

273334353637383940414787 ... 101