Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArcHorizon

11-06-2012

Glad to see support is getting a little love.
Im really excited to see how these new items pan out

TheSlappySlap

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

you've got to be kidding me.... they added "Barrier"? I thought they wanted to discourage passive play...

Phourc

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
  • We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds, and made it so Heal is actually a support skill
I am super excited for everything but this, Barrier is currently painfully overused in PGs, I hope there's a few changes coming to it as well.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

patch tonight???

Vantooth

11-06-2012

Excellent upcoming change, I'm excited to know more and see them lives.
Only problem I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Overall, we’re really satisfied with the diversity of champions that are viable at all levels of competition, and the variety of winning strategies that are out there.
There is less than half the champion played in tournament. Variety in winning strategies, I'll take a wild hope, that you are not talking about team composition since there is none or close to none.
But well that's my opinion, others might think otherwise and it's fine.

TheTechmaturgist

11-06-2012

[QUOTE=Morello;31111605][aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_06_Morello_Response/Morello_post.jpg[/aws3]

Hey folks,

As recently outlined.....

So do you also plan on ignoring long broken champions? If not please look at my post on Heimerdinger and let me know when i can expect some sort of a fix. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=heimerdinger

Harutan

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hizten View Post
You've got to be joking, nerfing ignite and flash AGAIN? WE LIKE THEM, THAT'S WHY WE USE THEM, STOP ****ING IT UP!!!!
actually, you use them because of how effective they are, not just cause you LIKE them, holy denial batman

Xyltin

11-06-2012

It is nice to give a quick overview, but all the information isn't new (except for the more explicit SS changes).
Is there a certain date or some kind of time span in which all these Rioters are giving out more information about the changes they are working on with other Rioters?

Penguin Pwns

11-06-2012

oh god if they add barrier im so finished.. even on aram i refuse to use that OP abomination of a summoner spell

Kylescorpion

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaninway View Post
Pls stop with all the stalling.....and patch already.. IT's Nov. 6th and we are wating for season 3, we are not wating for information given to stall season 3.
season 3 is in jan. After today(the patch) it'll be preseason