Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I love cat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

bringing barrier to sr? sounds bad, well the summoner changes in general sound bad.

barrier in general makes aram boring, everyone takes it and it just isn't fun, why bring it to sr? Probably will make laning more passive too

Soft Tortoise

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodhi View Post
I think making Heal a "support only" spell is a bad game design. Currently when you want to run heal on the bottom lane it is always better to have heal on your ADC since they are the ones that need to stay alive, not the support. If your support gets chain CC'd, or even silenced, during a trade it can mean your death if you are against an Exhaust/Ignite lane when you are running Exhaust/Heal. If it becomes too strong, it may also eliminate Exhaust at the bottom lane (Since the ADC will either run Cleanse/Flash or Ignite/Flash), which is how it was pre-nerf. I think it is fine if Heal is made more viable, but also pigeonholing it to only being viable on support champs is a bad design plan.

I agree w this guys, heal. Plus ppls would make the work heal noob a thing of the past. Which im not ready for yet. Lol i love being called "Heal Noob"
Also riot recomended running it on varus during his patch. It would make his recomended summoner spell usage no longer viable.

Ranger Drizzt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I can't wait for the grand reveal!

GhostStalker

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post

[LIST][*]Underserved classes (AD Casters, for example) will get more items targeted specifically at their role
What are the items AD Casters are getting?

Vakabiel

11-06-2012

Morello - is there any chance of allowing custom item lists for our champions? A sort of favorites in place of the recommended items?

evilmonkeycss

11-06-2012

i was wondering if you could make a aura page that has all items with auras. i like to play taric and just go aura support and its hard finding all the items

ezPK XS PWR

11-06-2012

this is quite the patch guys, hope we can do it without a week of down time

Kladiator

11-06-2012

I really hope the buff on Heal is swapping the health increases between the person who uses it and their allies, that way its actually a support summoner spell.

Bombchu Missile

11-06-2012

I feel like barrier will slow down the pace of the game..

darkjak

11-06-2012

Items woot