S3, Any news on Australia?

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

It's been nearly 3 years and Australia, a good bite off the LoL playerbase still has to deal with 200+ latency.

It's the worst feeling in a game where moves are not instant (or even near) where reflexes can mean life or death.

I recently downloaded the Garena LoL (in Taiwan) and experienced the pings of around 100, which seemed to be too good to be true. I didn't have to wait for Ezreals Q to cast, moved in sync (nearly) with the click and most importantly, felt like the champion was a part of me.. By this, I mean that I felt in sync with the said champion I was playing, unlike the NA LoL i had been soo accustomed to. Every click was followed by a seamlessly instant action and I felt like I could dodge anything.

But I cannot play Garena LoL due to the language barrier. I cannot read or write Taiwanese (Chinese) and I have no desire to make my smurf a main, as I have too many skins (50+), runes, friends, champions and memories on the NA server.

All I ask of Riot is to give us an update on the current situation dealing with Oceania. I would gladly pay 25 bucks to transfer to the Oceanic server to play on a green dot, and so would the overwhelming majority of Oceanic players. I remember Romulus made a thread concerning the latency of Australian players but that was never elaborated on unfortunately...

Phreak, Romulus, Zileas, anyone!.

DENGY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

bump, off the first page already :S

WORST PLAYS AU

11-05-2012

Prophetic ShadeZ

11-05-2012

it is so bad, i wonder what it would be like to have a ping of 100

SolluxAradia

11-05-2012

Bump for our Austrailian bretheren!

Rocky

11-05-2012

Get these aussies their own server, riot. No one should have to play on yellow ping.

xNorthlane

11-05-2012

Bumping for Australian Justice.

WardJumpForJesus

11-05-2012

/firstworldproblems

TehJigger

11-05-2012

I don't know why people complain about this, I play at 200 too from Australia and I find it fine. I don't know how much better it can get...

However when I reached 300 today it was terrible I'll tell you that much.

Zidanic

11-05-2012

Add New Zealand in there too, 200+ ping is just as bad here as in Aus most likely even worse here.

1234511 ... 18