Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Active Intel

11-05-2012

Yeh if you're a noob and just learning the game theres a high chance youll be banned. if u say even one swear word even though its not offending anyone you are def banned.

cornchowdar

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Poe View Post
What the actual ****.

Can we just put a few bait games in the tribunal which are OBVIOUS pardons and ban anyone who punishes from Tribunal?

This has been suggested many a time on these forums AND the EU ones as well!

+ 1, good Sir, because if Riot is going to automate bans entirely they have to at least ensure that the judgements are of sufficient quality.

KiteAzure

11-05-2012

This is possiably the worst chat I have ever seen in thats just in 2 links...

Boggart Sprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

rofl holy ****. that last one against bots... brand new guy gets reported by entire team. in a bots game?! and if you look at the other team members like kat, they went like 1/15 also. rofl and he actually got punished too.

onDuBz

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boggart Sprite View Post
rofl holy ****. that last one against bots... brand new guy gets reported by entire team. in a bots game?! and if you look at the other team members like kat, they went like 1/15 also. rofl and he actually got punished too.
Hahahahahahahaaaa XD

Sad

cornchowdar

11-05-2012

Sorry to ask for this, but I would greatly appreciate it if people could keep this bumped to the front page during NA prime-time when Rioters are most active.

Since I am British, it isn't possible for me to do so and this issue is affecting every player in the league to an immense degree.

ZephyrDrake

11-05-2012

oh wow, welp guess i should be getting ready for a warning/ban then =/ i mean seriously now you can't even have a bad game without people reporting you and having you banned by a bunch of insta punish tribunal spammers? seriously... when new players are being banned/warned for not being good at the game then why bother letting new accounts be created

cornchowdar

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZephyrDrake View Post
oh wow, welp guess i should be getting ready for a warning/ban then =/ i mean seriously now you can't even have a bad game without people reporting you and having you banned by a bunch of insta punish tribunal spammers? seriously... when new players are being banned/warned for not being good at the game then why bother letting new accounts be created
Bump before work couldn't hurt.. and yes spamming punish, or merely cursorily reading through the cases before coming to a verdict is hurting the accuracy of the tribunal.

Sënuch

11-05-2012

In this one
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/314845/#nogo

The Corki, Leona, and Fiora users should have been punished instead for their foul behavior.

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

It's a system where players decide who to punish, of course it's flawed.