Dear Riot: I Just bought RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forlorn Fate

11-05-2012

I would like my contribution to go towards the implementation of ranked dominion. That is all, thanks.

IronAegis

11-05-2012

inb4 "Riot doesn't care," but I support you sir.

naotasan

11-05-2012

This man inspired me.
I just bought a 10$ card in hopes that the money goes towards RiotNome and Ranked Dominion.

urmamasllama

11-05-2012

can i retroactively request you put the amount of money i've spent (that i'd rather not say how much it is) since dom came out towards dom as well?

BeefJerkyHunter

11-05-2012

A few months ago, I bought $20 of RIOT points just because of Dominion.

Malah

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
This man inspired me.
I just bought a 10$ card in hopes that the money goes towards RiotNome and Ranked Dominion.
RiotNome's working on TT. We don't actually get any Dominion manpower from Riot.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
RiotNome's working on TT. We don't actually get any Dominion manpower from Riot.
Except Nome himself has stated he is working on Dominion as well. Please know your facts before you post, this isn't GD where you can post any **** you want.

HaIfhearted

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Except Nome himself has stated he is working on Dominion as well. Please know your facts before you post, this isn't GD where you can post any **** you want.
Well, to be fair right now all of Nome's effort has been devoted towards TT because of that huge-ass rework.

I asked Nome about why he doesn't hardly play Dominion, and he said that he will start playing Dominion a lot when he starts working on it.

So when Nome's match history starts to include Dominion games and/or you see his Dominion wins going up, you know it's time.

Malah

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyx87 View Post
Kindly turn down your righteous indignation before I hold up a mirror and blind you. The irony of your post is hilarious.

Halfhearted summarized what I had in mind on the topic better than I could say.

FDru

11-07-2012

Nome needs to spectate some Dom tournaments to get an idea how it's played at a competent level. It's pretty obvious that Riot balanced it based on a "top lane + bot lane" mentality with no jungle action happening at all.