How are you not supposed to be upset when...

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reskk

11-05-2012

Bot lane goes 2-25. I say to them to stop feeding vayne. I get reported for negative attitude. I love this games set of rules. I'm sure the tribunal will ban me again because that is just how things work. Riot honestly, the tribunal is broken if i get banned for this. How are you not supposed to react to a 0-12 adc telling you what to do or a 2-13 support thinking he is the cat's pajamas.

Charrend

11-05-2012

You get banned for more than one thing, get over it, don't be negative towards them.

THEY ARE JUST AS ANNOYED AS YOU ARE IF NOT MORE.

Tigrian

11-05-2012

You are in control of your actions. did you really think they weren't aware they were feeding?

Reskk

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigrian View Post
You are in control of your actions. did you really think they weren't aware they were feeding?
The zilean most definitly was not aware. He kept complimenting himself and talking about how good he is.

Akrotheos

11-05-2012

In this case, I just approach in a different scenario. Here are a few examples:
* Bot need help?
* Guys play safe. I'll try to gank soon.
* Is bot warded? Can I gank?
* Exhaust/Ignite up? I'm ganking bot.

Display you actually have the intention to help your teammates rather than criticizing them.

"Did you know the majority of the players do worse if you harass them after they make a mistake?"

LeBonkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charrend View Post
You get banned for more than one thing, get over it, don't be negative towards them.

THEY ARE JUST AS ANNOYED AS YOU ARE IF NOT MORE.
If you don't tell people they're wrong, they'll go on thinking they're right. Not that it'll matter.

Reskk

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versailles Sora View Post
In this case, I just approach in a different scenario. Here are a few examples:
* Bot need help?
* Guys play safe. I'll try to gank soon.
* Is bot warded? Can I gank?
* Exhaust/Ignite up? I'm ganking bot.

Display you actually have the intention to help your teammates rather than criticizing them.

"Did you know the majority of the players do worse if you harass them after they make a mistake?"
Except I did gank bot. I killed 2 people and died. Zilean then went on to insult me for dying. This is before I told them to stop feeding vayne.

Waldo226

11-05-2012

How do you not get upset? Treat the game like a game. Winning or losing doesn't mean much unless you are playing at a tournament where thousands of dollars could be on the line.

Professor You

11-05-2012

"Hey I'm doing pretty poorly at bot, got any advice?"
"Stop feeding Vayne"
"..."
"..."
"Thanks."
"No problem. Now stop feeding."

Reskk

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldo226 View Post
How do you not get upset? Treat the game like a game. Winning or losing doesn't mean much unless you are playing at a tournament where thousands of dollars could be on the line.
Except due to the competitive spirit of the human nature, games do upset you. It is a primal urge to excell at what you do and someone taking that from you is infuriating.

1234511 ... 22