PentaKills in dominion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

frahigo

11-05-2012

You are innocent XD "sorry bad joke"
** well I presensiado many Volibear pentas one with another with Tryndamere memories and the other not, = / (too long right to me that you hayer OO ****** I llebava to kayle was scorching the enemy team, but there was a pantheon that was made ​​early quatrakill record, I left nobody OO down after only legendary voice heard after I wed another but finally made ​​it down when he had to crital only 69 hp, sheath beat us, but the mother gave them XD HAHA my English is bad. -,

AndersMMO

11-05-2012

not only have I seen 3 pentas in dominion, I've seen one hectakill, obviously there's no audio for it but there was a 6 man kill when a talon pulled an evenly spread quadra top lane and then proceeded to penta and hecta 2 masteried revivers.

Yohnski

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ânders View Post
not only have I seen 3 pentas in dominion, I've seen one hectakill, obviously there's no audio for it but there was a 6 man kill when a talon pulled an evenly spread quadra top lane and then proceeded to penta and hecta 2 masteried revivers.
Actually, there is audio for it, they call it a "legendary kill". Every kill after the penta is deemed legendary by the announcer, see here for an example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PM0p6NJIxg
It's just pretty easy to miss with them calling it a legendary kill and the regular announcement for a legendary spree. You most likely didn't notice it in the chaos.

I've never gotten or seen a penta, but I saw a pantheon make a really good attempt at it with his ult once.

Rykaal

11-07-2012

Managed to get a pentakill with AD Sion awhile ago. Dat ult of his, really powerful sustain in fights. Just stunned the first target, killed him with 3 auto attacks due to enrage. repeat the process for 2 more kills. Then my shield exploded killing the last 2.

Really love moments like this.

KaWraith

12-15-2012

Just got my second Legendary kill on dominion. this one was official: Largest multi-kill 6

Too bad it was vs intermediate bots.

I did get 2 back to back triples with ryze once, which is pretty close.

ShinySylvee

12-15-2012

I saw a player almost get a seven-kill. He got the penta and had 2 low health enemies that he could have killed in time, but he died to them.

plazmapebble

12-16-2012

I got a Quadra kill yesterday with Kha' Zix, but it was in Co-Op. We were all at the top except the Xin Zhao bot.

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

I´ve gotten quadras with Amumu, Kha´Zix and Mantheon, but still no penta

Palladine

12-16-2012

I've seen two.

One was a 17/3/15 Ezreal bottom who was out of control fed by a bad Akali. He had lifesteal + cleaver + trinity + frozen mallet, and killed four attackers bot with the help of a Leona. He then shot his ult top and blew away me (a not-so-sneaky) Lulu trying to cap top.

Also I saw a Karthus ult for a Penta on my own team, we got into a team-fight over top point which was uncapped originally. My team ended up capping it after the enemy had committed with Karthus on the point. We popped Garrison, and it ripped the enemy team up pretty bad, then Karthus blew up one of them trying to get away.

Karthus went into the top bushes and pressed R for a penta.

My best ever was a quadra, defending bot point with Ryze against many ill-fated turret divers. Unfortuantely, their fifth was killed in a jungle skirmish right before that, so I didn't have a shot then at a penta.

Painkillar

12-16-2012

I got a fiora pentikill. Killed four in the first windmill fight, then killed the guy who first revived and came back up.