I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AlwaysUsesAnivia

11-05-2012

Does Lyte preface every comment he makes in real life by stating he had a PhD like he does on the forums?

Hi, I have a PhD in cognitive neuroscience and I'd like a double mocha latte. Doctor size, please.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Next episode of cooking with Lu Bu will now feature tacos.

iEsoteric

11-05-2012

Hey Gypsy!

Are lore-related champs still popular at Riot? For example, I know fans would love to get Kassadin's daughter, Irelia's brother, and Kog'maw's dad. Can you say if a champion that we've already heard about going to be released "soon"(months)?

DubstepDatSiK

11-05-2012

YES a Fire Emblem loving Rioter Finally!, please make some FE inspired champions like a mercenary/ Hero type sword and shield champion would be awesome. I love fire emblem too funny I was hoping for a Hector type character and I got Darius I was like eh good enough for me =] add me in game! DubstepDatsik

Edit: I saw a post that you haven't played any of the jap released fire emblems, you know they have translated ROMs you can download I just started playing FE6 which is the sequel to the American released version, but it actually came about before, the main character is eliwoods son Roy.

Tempestphile

11-05-2012

How did Darius get through testing and made it into LIVE game?

The mechanics is so boring, and he is so easy to play i bet my cat can do it

And he is somewhat overpowered because of his mixed damage type

What do you think?

Calderweiss

11-05-2012

Gypsy, we know you have work, but address Carine. That candy girl idea is too good to miss.

CorporateCommand

11-05-2012

You think the Black Knight would be a ballin' character for the next Super Smash Bros.? I think he would.

Professor Maple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
47:
I think there's legal concerns there. Don't want people thinking we stole their ideas and made them into champions. Especially hard since it's easy for two people to have the same awesome idea.
Isn't it part of the forum TOS agreement that you essentially own all ideas posted here?

Exile4eva

11-05-2012

Black socks or blue socks?

I literally cannot decide.

Besteau

11-05-2012

At any time in the future are you going to have a community champion concept contest?