@Lyte: Any other interesting statistics?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aqua Dragon 33

10-09-2012

Think it might be worth it to create a separate topic as a reminder?

Crehbohrahku

10-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deraviin View Post
I am in AP psychology after a year of normal psychology. This is a basic term learned in the first two weeks of any basic psychology class. Lyte does not need to be an expert to use this term as it is easily explained and understood, but seeing as he IS an expert, just stop. Thank you.
Well I appreciate that info.

VegaTDM

10-16-2012

bump for answer

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Its been more than a month Lyte!!

IS1bf9b2d7e61bcf

10-17-2012

It surprises me that someone with so much knowledge of the way the mind works would repeatedly let themselves be summoned by nothing more than flattery. The more things change the more they stay the same.

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Shameless bump.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

10-20-2012

Roit pls

gi3bnvd

11-04-2012

bump
really like to know

NiteShadeCG

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
Lyte said he will tell you guys late next month, he will write up a nice report to reveal the answer to this question. the reason he don't want me to tell you guys right now because he want to normalize the data first. Unnormalized statistical information may create confusion.

And, no, it is not Soraka.

I will say teemo.

Inkface

11-04-2012

the tribunal is a terrible thing, that is like letting people decide the death penalty.

i troll ranked games, around the 1100-1270 bracket its really interesting to see how people rage. sometimes i won't type a thing ill play a bit go afk do something, come back to make sure i don't get caught by the buster leaver thing whatever. i've never spent a dime on this game so it doesn't matter and leaving the game open and micro managing other things im doing is really easy so inb4 people say why are you wasting your own time. i played lol to play and i just got over all the people who don't try when i do or people who just like rage if you die once to a reasonable situation. its crazy and people are delusional. the internet allows me to punish these people by just ruining their games, kinda like Jason Vorhee's or mike myers, they don't need to say anything to ruin something. so i just afk or awkwardly feed. if anybody says anything crazy or rude ill just say; wow thats rude and maybe send in a report for cussing at me. i mean, they did cuss at me, so why not? its kind of fun to bait people into breaking the summoners code when they try to lead a campaign to get you reported. i suppose people are just plain retarded.

most players are just terrible. its strange the whole convincing people to report others, it goes on the most. it seems though that Americans DON'T do that as much as the foreigners. the foreigners just flip nasty. its weird. why? they are so passionate about the hate they exude back. their insults usually suck so its like whattt....

i mean i guess i am admitting trolling but idc. i think its funny. no my life isn't bad i don't cut myself or anything and yeah i do listen to muse sometimes i just think its funny when people rage out about little things in league of legends or they somehow don't understand the meta or the little things that divide a good player from a bad one, like knowing when to go into a fight and knowing when to leave. or maybe face checking.

i suppose as ive played over the time i have ive acquired a large amount of disdain just for the community, so i feel a need to, in any chance i get until i get banned, to ruin their time. my time has been ruined by people who die once blame it somehow on top solo when they never were even involved then they cry out, just for one death. why? that's like somebody killing their family cause they didn't win the lottery. so then im like, wtf people like this exist? maybe the whole iron curtain of the internet, not near the person whatever makes it easier for people to just be derpy and it doesn't matter.

like if you're in court when you're explaining yourself you wouldn't say ****ing between each other, but here on the webs you can. so maybe i should excuse the people who just like.... i dunno it seems like they haven't passed high school or gotta beat up on the streets to learn some ****.

so all in all, its really fun to see people instantly say "report character name" cause you're at the fountain for longer than 15 seconds because you're afk

thats sooooo crazy lol but i mean, i have trolled at least like 12 games in a row and i haven't gotten that 3 day email or whatever but i've said like "shut up" to somebody and got banned for that.

lol your tribunal works as i abuse it. i just quasi-afk'd now and our ezreal hasn't shut up in all chat insulting my life/mother etc while im typing up this post. tooo funny