Finally reached gold, ama.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChibiRemy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

What team comps do you use?

5371EI

11-04-2012

GG, I just hit gold tonight too. I was gonna post the same thread but it looks like you got it covered. I guess It's a jungler pride / big head thing. We know the team would have been lost with out us.

infinite azure

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5371EI View Post
GG, I just hit gold tonight too. I was gonna post the same thread but it looks like you got it covered. I guess It's a jungler pride / big head thing. We know the team would have been lost with out us.
And yet I managed to hit Diamond without needing a thread about it.

5371EI

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┼zure View Post
And yet I managed to hit Diamond without needing a thread about it.
Congrats on your Diamond bro!

Skared

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiRemy View Post
What team comps do you use?
top priority pick for us is malphite. however, if they first pick malphite (which doesnt happen alot) we counter with rumble.

for junglers, we almost always want to take mundo. His clear times and ability to soak and deal damage, run fast as hell, as well them cleavers make him really good at doing everything. Normally if we cant grab mundo I end up taking nunu and we go for a more auto-attacky top like irelia, shyv, olaf, jax.

our go-to comp is malph, mundo, shyv.

Skared

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5371EI View Post
ahahhaha youre just like me.

jungling is hard man. its like sheepherding.

Skared

11-08-2012

boump for knowledge

Soapzz

11-08-2012

Hey i could use some help/advice here, my team is trying to hit gold we are currently 1300 and our team comp is Katarina, Yorick, and Nunu jungle. Chogath seems to absolutely destroy our team though. Any advice to this team?

Skared

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapzz View Post
Hey i could use some help/advice here, my team is trying to hit gold we are currently 1300 and our team comp is Katarina, Yorick, and Nunu jungle. Chogath seems to absolutely destroy our team though. Any advice to this team?
your team is horrible.

you have 0 hard cc, and 3 slows. Katarina dies in two seconds and is all magic damage. Shes also really prone to CC

Nunu doesnt synergize very well with yorick and doesnt have very fast clears. strike two

yorick deals a good percent of his total damage as magic damage, and that means pretty much 70-75% of your teams damage is magic. strike three.

any team that knows how to build health and magic resist will probably annihilate you.

Unless you know how nunu works in a team dont play him. Stick to fast clearing jungles like mundo/shyv.

Get rid of katarina. You dont want her either. You can keep yorick as either a solo top or bot, and I would suggest grabbing either chogath or malphite to lane and building them for damage. I find it works best when you play your ap as a bursty but still pretty tanky caster. Items like guise and rod of ages are great for those two.

BlueRainn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

So sad bragging about gold