New Refund Feature Available Now

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squallfyr

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by boagrth View Post
i bought Elise thinking she would be cool, but she is so underpowered, and he ap ratio is awful, and now due to the "issues" im stuck with her :c

I feel your pain bro

Impresario

11-03-2012

There is no refund option for me and I am not sure why. I have never refunded anything.

CH3CKMATE

11-03-2012

Yeah Elise was a bad buy also. Can't refund though. Those that did not use their refunds - - - the feature is currently disabled for some odd reason.

Th Doctor

11-03-2012

Refund system is broken and today is the last day to refund Rengar. Oh Riot WHYYYYY.

>inb4 it is fixed exactly at 12:01am today and my refund is no longer viable

Doakez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Cant refund anything. Doesn't even show my 3 credits on the left side nor an "Action" column next to characters bought.

MVP July

11-03-2012

do we get 3 new refund token when season 3 begins?

Kiwasabi

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doakez View Post
Cant refund anything. Doesn't even show my 3 credits on the left side nor an "Action" column next to characters bought.
Same here o__o I could have sworn I only used 1 or 2 at the most, tokens so far.
Does anyone know why? Also how can we check what we've refunded? I want to make
sure that I didn't actually use 3 tokens already. I'm sure I didn't....

blkpeople

11-04-2012

riot plz fix i only have 2 days until i can refund naut and i really hate him but i cant get rid of him

SacredDestiny

11-04-2012

I still think that's lame that we have to buy champions in the first place without getting a trial run of them. Sure you guys swamp out new champions each week, but we have to hope that the champion we are interested in swapped in, and that it doesn't get grabbed by someone else who wants to try that champion out. I think you guys should allow each champion to be free to try out. maybe like 3-5 free plays per champion per month or something. I mean... you guys are a "free to play" game right? so why pay just to check out a champion and hope we like it. I still think you guys would make a lot of money off of the skins still, and we would still have to buy the champion to buy the skins, and have that 3-5 free plays a month limitation removed. That's just my thoughts though. What does everyone else think?

Sheepnut

11-04-2012

Forgive me if this is not the place to ask, but why is this feature no longer available?