Finally reached gold, ama.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
I really don't get these AMAs that everyone makes over mundane accomplishments, season 2 rewards for reaching that level is a prize enough, why do you feel the need to announce it to the world?
Maybe... hes just trying to give tips and help to those trying to reach the same pinnacle?

scazzaf

11-04-2012

I guess, I feel like I see these threads 6 times a day though.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
i don't have a team you said no >.>. Also what about syndra?
Vsepr has been stomping with Syndra since the new Treeline came out, apparently haunting guise and Wooglet's are core on her because they are cheap, Powerful and SYndra can cast while mooving, SYndra will actually be quite viable with the New torch on the Pbe since her ultimate counts as a spell per ball ( 6 sppells if you have 6 balls) so it's 35% daamage of target's Max Hp over 3 seconds Plus the amount the ultimate already does. it will be a decent way of getting rid of that pesky Darius before an engage happens. althogh with Wooglet's beeing changed and the MS being moved to Ex-sweeper, who knows

Kiffage

11-04-2012

LOL, you obviously don't know how the torch works, Infirc...

scazzaf

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiffage View Post
LOL, you obviously don't know how the torch works, Infirc...
The torch is being changed with the next patch, I'm pretty sure Infirc is referring to the new torch, not the current one.

Axil

11-04-2012

syndra sux mad d

seajaydub

11-04-2012

Why would I ask advice from someone who is terrible at 3s?

FDru

11-04-2012

Quote:
The torch is being changed with the next patch, I'm pretty sure Infirc is referring to the new torch, not the current one.
And the first thing I asked in the "omg torch remake" thread is if it stacked, and Nome explicitly said it didn't.

Skared

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by seajaydub View Post
Why would I ask advice from someone who is terrible at 3s?
because many people want to reach gold and I have reached gold, and we have a strategy that got us there.

Skared

11-04-2012

Quote:
I really don't get these AMAs that everyone makes over mundane accomplishments, season 2 rewards for reaching that level is a prize enough, why do you feel the need to announce it to the world?
because even though its mundane, it does some with some e-peen, and alot of people want their janna skin so I thought i might try and give advice to those who are lost in the treeline.