We want skins!!!11

YES WE ARE! 10,848 67.42%
NO WE DON'T!!11 810 5.03%
WHERE IZ MAH COOKIE??? 4,432 27.55%
Voters: 16090. You may not vote on this poll

Skins, Skins everywhere!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uke Yordle

11-03-2012

next-gen fizz .. do want

Tetroneaque

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

I want... so many of these!

Khaozen

11-03-2012

Manly Taric!!
Roit plz

K G Morder

11-03-2012

Bump.

Ii-fia seems like a cool champ, not sure I like the snare upon entering the same bush, maybe a slow, or just make her invisible in bushes as long as she stays still or something.

Elena the Blood Mistress has got some real competition for Vlad!

Not sure I like that her passive is a DOT, it essentially gives her a 5th ability, that is AOE.

The ghoul idea is interesting, although it feels like a non ultimate version of Morde's R, which may or may not be that good, given that like Morde, it gives you a "pet" while not being an ultimate, but unlike Morde, it's just a special creep, EG nowhere near the same level as having a champ on your side. I would imagine this being an interesting ability, although i wonder if there would be a limit to how many? I suppose that would depend on the ability's cooldown.

Her bat swarm seems like an airborne version of Vlad's Trollpool, only not as trollish since she can still be affected by AOE abilities,

Her E, (Order) seems a bit broken for not being an Ultimate... if it were an ultimate where she hypnotizes/mind controls/glamours a champion into her servant, that would be interesting, but perhaps for a different kind of champion. even just making it work on minions seems a bit op, IMO. What if, (and Im not sure if this is what you meant by Champions are prioritized with R,) her 'Order' only works on champions while in her Ultimate? That sort of makes it better, although to begin with it would require a decent cooldown, so as to only be able to do it on one champion, 2 if you have massive CDR. Her R would also require an appropriate cooldown and usage timer.

Her bat swarm being able to go through walls is a no-no, even during her ultimate. clipping through turrets maybe, but walls? hell no, the default bat swarm already gives her a free ghost.

I also like Anastasia, although I'm not too sure I get how her passive works. So is it like a free revive? she stays alive but with 1 hp? Does it have a cooldown? I mean, it wouldnt make sense if she could get killed after that, given her whole thing is being undying. Even gives her a reason for being in the league. to be able to die.

UnrealPhenom

11-03-2012

bump

Desmond Law

11-03-2012

Oh my god, Queen of Hearts Akali XD

Flennel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Epic stuff, love it! Happy to see some skins made it to LoL. We need more, especially the joke ones (recently too many serious skins).

FelPhoenix

11-03-2012

I love the Coming out Ezreal and Manly Taric XD

Dremiist

11-03-2012

Drag Queen Ezreal and Manly Taric,NextGen Sivir,Bomberman Teemo,NextGen Taric,Phoenix Anivia,Zeppelin Corki,Vandal Morgana,Reverse Teemo,Bee Teemo,Bumpstoper Poppy,Infected Akali,Spider Amumu,NextGen Fizz,Invader Cho'Gath,Keglin and Tropica Gragas,Monk Udyr because Udyr need new skin and all the Eve skin(Shadowcat Eve my favorite).

Dremiist

11-03-2012

frora , fiora http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4757/frora.jpg

mmmm...