Ministry's Mentorship Program! (All Levels Welcome!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisiesAndDukes View Post
Summoner Name: GuyWithSword
Summoner Level: 30
Preferred voice program:Skype and Teamspeak3 equally valid
Champions you play:I have a good amount, but I only regularly play Blitzcrank, Lulu, Sona (sort of), Ahri, Anivia, Miss Fortune, and Riven.
What you'd like to learn/work on:I am decent in Jungle and Support, but I am only good with one champ for each of those roles. My priorities right now are learning Solo Top and AD Carry (currently splitting time between MF and Riven). After that, refine AP Mid.
Additional Questions: Can you teach me Lane Control? I'm not a complete newbie, but I'm sure there are many advanced concepts I need to learn.
Sent you an add, please message me when you're available.

Justificarium

11-02-2012

Had my first tutorship with Ministry Played some top lane, got my butt kicked was all good fun ^_^ He's a good man, definately hit him up about lessons

DaisiesAndDukes

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ministry View Post
Sent you an add, please message me when you're available.
I did not see a request from you. I re-sent you anotehr request just in case

Ministry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justificarium View Post
Had my first tutorship with Ministry Played some top lane, got my butt kicked was all good fun ^_^ He's a good man, definately hit him up about lessons
Cheers. (:

Soraka Goes Mid

11-05-2012

Summoner Name: NeuroXc
Summoner Level: 26
Preferred voice program: Skype
Champions you play: Too many to name, but my mains in each role are Ezreal (AD), Taric (Support), Lux/Karthus/TF (mid), and Jax/Garen (top)
What you'd like to learn/work on: I can generally do well in most roles, but I'm terrible at jungling. I'd love to learn how to jungle decently so my team doesn't throw a fit in champion select when I tell them I can't jungle. After that, mid is probably my weakest lane so some help refining that would be great.
Thank you! Sent an add in game as well.

SinScion

11-05-2012

Summoner Name: SinScion
Summoner Level: 10
Champions you play: Pantheon, Talon, Nautilus, Varus, Vladimir, learning Kassadin and Hecarim.
What you'd like to learn/work on: Better laning, jungling, and specific intricacies about team battles (when to do what, dos/don'ts)
Additional questions: I have only limited time to play over the next month or so (more time on weekends), is there any way to find out what time you're generally online so I could try to catch you?
Looking forward to learning more about LoL

Vendridil

11-05-2012

Summoner Name: Vendridil
Summoner Level: 29
Champions you play: Olaf, Vlad, Shen, Yorick, Ahri, Karthus, Anivia, Kennen, Fizz, Taric, Malphite, and tons and tons of others.
What you'd like to learn/work on: I would like to work on anticipating enemy movements/strategies, optimizing advantages, learn how to jungle, and when to initiate or not.
Additional Questions: I am usually on between 4pm-8:30pm CST Monday-Fri, and more on the weekends.

MrHiggsBoson

11-05-2012

Summoner Name:MrHiggsBoson
Summoner Level: 12
Preferred voice program: Vent, Mumble, or Skype
Champions you play: Singed, Rumble, Yorick, Mordekaiser, Darius.
What you'd like to learn/work on: I would very much like to learn how to farm and harass at the same time. I feel like if I concentrate on farming then I don't harass enough and have to get out of the lane too early. And if I harass I fall behind on farm. I like to play top lane, so more control in top lane would be cool to learn as well.
Additional Questions: None

Feraltlts

11-05-2012

Summoner Name:Feraltlts
Summoner Level: 5
Preferred voice program: skype but i doesn't really matter
Champions you play:as of now...garen or any other free week
What you'd like to learn/work on:everything...imma big noob o.o
Additional Questions:N/A

Ministry

11-05-2012

Added all of you, make sure to remember to send me a message when you're available to set something up ^_^