Season 3 Path to Pro

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidniteFeedTrain

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
CLG is gonna win i tell you.
i like your style CLGCLGCLGCLG

xSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Alright, now all I need is to be good at the game! YISSSSSSSSSSS

Talouin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

I'm sort of curious, what happens to people that were kicked off / given no choice but to quit teams that they helped qualify?

Does the salary go to the team or the individuals that made the team qualify?

Do people that join the now-qualified teams immediately begin to receive salary?

The announcers made a massive deal out of the people on the teams that qualified being set for the next year... but how do roster changes work?

Garlyle Wilds

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slymerz View Post
were is the Dominion, Twisted Treeline, and ARAM tourney?
>ARAM tourney

...I'd be down for that

WILL SMlTH

11-02-2012

Tpa.

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

11-02-2012
2 of 6 Riot Posts

... and may the odds be ever in your favor ... oh wait, wrong game.

Practice hard, summoners.

Solihm

11-02-2012

I know they are top ranked teams but why are TSM, CLG, and Dignitas allowed to be pre-qualified? I would rather them earn it again. Prove they still are as good as they have shown to be. Or maybe im just missing something?

edit: to the guy below me: ok that makes a lot more sense. Just making sure because there are alot of talented people (wish i was better XD) in this game who have put a lot of time in and I was worried that they may not be getting a fair shot.

Durflol

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solihm View Post
I know they are top ranked teams but why are TSM, CLG, and Dignitas allowed to be pre-qualified? I would rather them earn it again. Prove they still are as good as they have shown to be. Or maybe im just missing something?
It was stated before PAX that the top 3 teams from it would get automatic places.

Durflol

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBeard View Post
teams from the North American Regionals that didn’t pre-qualify for the Season Three Championship Series
Does MME.Ferus' spot in this qualifier tournament extend to FeaR Gaming? What happens to the spots from the old TSM.Evo and Legion teams?

MattMarcou

eSports Manager

Follow RiotMarcou on Twitter

11-02-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durflol View Post
Does MME.Ferus' spot in this qualifier tournament extend to FeaR Gaming? What happens to the spots from the old TSM.Evo and Legion teams?
Detailed roster rules will be posted shortly. We will be confirming rosters and the eligibility of all regional teams before announcing the participants.

123456 ... 11