Mooglet's on Dominion

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Greeat, now bruisers can get the Van damn pillager with 5 stats on a single slot while i'm still saving for this thing.... instead of me getting this before the bruiser has a pillager and having a slight advantage before he gets it and stomps me, now they get to stomp me earlier and for a sale price, No offense to Riot, i actually love the item, it's just.. expensive compared with other classes itemization but as Konfetarius said, ridicolously more poweful can be a good replacement to Cheaper.

Tempestphile

11-02-2012

Wait, so we can double deathcap stack? for "55% AP"???

DiscworldDeath

11-02-2012

Tempestphile, you gotta stop with the chicken little act, and think a bit.

It means the removal of Rabadon's Deathcap.

For you, stop browsing beta changes and waiting for live is my advice, where things will be presented in a more final and concentrated manner.

Ahlen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

This will make my vlad and amumu so happy.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

11-02-2012
2 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahlen View Post
This will make my vlad and amumu so happy.
Vlad... yay!
Amumu...

konfetarius

11-02-2012

More Amumu AP ratio nerfs?

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

After some thought, I actually don't think Witchcap will be overly powerful on Dominion.
Most of the champions who will be getting it already wanted Deathcap or Zhonyas anyways, and I don't think any of them are anywhere near the OP category.

Amumu wants more tanky stats than what Witchcap provides (most of the time), so he shouldn't be even thinking about it until lategame.

Although Nome, I don't understand why the team decided to buff the duration of Zhonyas by and extra half-second.
That seems unnecessary, and although I'll get used to it I know I'm gonna "miss" a few skills on stasis users due to the different timing causing me to undershoot delayed skills.

CarnivaL

11-02-2012

Well this item should end up being removed or altered (removal of zhonya active) within a month. Giving APs that much power/defense for so little cost will break dominion. Zhonya and Rabadon were both very good on their own but this is just too much.

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnivaL View Post
Giving APs that much power/defense for so little cost will break dominion.
3500 gold is "so little cost"?
Huh, I guess I should pick up that cheap Deathcap while its still available at a store near me, eh?

Like I just said, I don't think this item will have an overly large impact on Dom.
Yeah, it'll be annoying and make a few APs a bit stronger, but it shouldn't break anything.

A single hat

11-02-2012

I can probably mostly agree with anything that makes melees less viable in this map.

12345678 ... 11