@RIOT NOME: Status?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Whoa, who confirmed that? Wooglet's is coming to Dom next patch, actually. More may follow suit, depending on how they test out.
inb4 info-baited.

HaIfhearted

11-01-2012

So either Morello is an idiot/has no clue wtf is going on in Dominion land, or someone just baited Nome hardcore.

Whatever the case, yay for Witchcap!

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

11-01-2012
4 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
Sweet. Was wondering if Wooglet's was coming over. That seemed like a really practical Dominion item. This will really help champs like Veigar and Viktor (two favs that I just can't get to work well in Dominion).
It's actually a slightly different Wooglet's. A much stronger one.

Also, Morello and I are on the same page regarding TT items on Dominion. I think he was focused specifically on SR. The TT items won't be going there.

System of Sol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:

Also, Morello and I are on the same page regarding TT items on Dominion. I think he was focused specifically on SR. The TT items won't be going there.
Aww, that's kind of heart-breaking. I love Lord Vann Dom's Pillager and I would like to see it in every game mode.

naotasan

11-01-2012

Quote:

You are the hero Dominion deserves.
My friend drew this for you at my request. I hope you enjoy it.

"I dub thee Savior of Dominion"

FOODFOOD

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
You are the hero Dominion deserves.
My friend drew this for you at my request. I hope you enjoy it.

"I dub thee Savior of Dominion"
ZOMG Nome, make this your avatar NAO.

NamKim

11-01-2012

Quote:
I don't know the guy who originally suggested this. But if Wooglet's on Dominion is going to be different, can we just get it named "The Death Beanie?"

Edit: I am just joking around. You have made me really happy right now so I am in a joking mood.

Redeemed In Fire

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by System of Sol View Post
Aww, that's kind of heart-breaking. I love Lord Vann Dom's Pillager and I would like to see it in every game mode.
I feel like it kind of sucks slightly. It's not bad for AD+arpen+CDR, but you're paying a bunch for spellvamp that won't heal more than 50 health in a fight unless you're Kha'Zix or similar.

Fomorian27

11-01-2012

Quote:
Whoa, who confirmed that? Wooglet's is coming to Dom next patch, actually. More may follow suit, depending on how they test out.

It was confirmed on saint's stream.

WaterD103

11-01-2012

I feel bad if he is the hero dominion deserves, because it's not the one we need, we need one that can make ranked happen.