Såm - (Rank 1) 3v3 Gucci Gamin - Twisted Treeline AmA.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

10-29-2012

Streaming atm!

Sam

10-30-2012

streaming.

The Chaingang

10-31-2012

What do you use for starting items when jungling with the bonus gold?

Sam

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaingang View Post
What do you use for starting items when jungling with the bonus gold?

Boots Armor Potions
Boots Doran Sword

Nularia

10-31-2012

Really couldn't care about "Sparking up" the community, or "making it more well-respected"

Riot's already tried that, and it's given me a half-ass map that has done nothing but drive me away from the game mode, I'm not even having fun in SR anymore, at this point, I'm only a few steps away from quitting until riot gets their act together with 3's.

Enjoy your new map I suppose, I guess someone has to.

chaser676

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyariatheshaman View Post
Really couldn't care about "Sparking up" the community, or "making it more well-respected"

Riot's already tried that, and it's given me a half-ass map that has done nothing but drive me away from the game mode, I'm not even having fun in SR anymore, at this point, I'm only a few steps away from quitting until riot gets their act together with 3's.

Enjoy your new map I suppose, I guess someone has to.
I certainly enjoy it, mr grumpy pants

Ettsen

10-31-2012

How do you feel about the layout of the new map. specifically about the the fact the jungle creeps are all in the center surrounding the alter and vilemaw is basically not even part of the map?

In a couple of my games (blind pick) my friends picked some very underpowered picks to try them out. We found that the crazy strong early game comps demolished us and there was nothing we could do. I feel a lot of it was just because of the jungle layout. The strong early game team could bully us out of alter at lvl 1 and then from there, their jungler kept our jungler out of our own jungle.

I personally feel if the moved one of the camps back up to vilemaw area it would allow for some counter play to the crazy strong early game taking over at lvl 1.

Orenin

10-31-2012

the map is smaller so you need more map awareness??? how much map awareness does it take to watch ONE other lane? the map is so small, and theres only 3 people, and they disabled wards. Map awareness plays a MUCH smaller part.

Ariana Grande

10-31-2012

What would a standard build be for Shen and Jarvan IV top?

Bloodpaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

What do you think are good defensive options for squishy characters nowadays, especially since GA is gone.

I have been playing mostly Vayne, to great success but have been iffy on defensive items. If the enemy has too much tanky dps with gapclose I go for a tanky dps build with phantomdancer, but if I want to build mostly offensive I don't know what to buy for defense. I have been doing hexdrinker or frozen mallet, and occasionally randuins but I feel like they are sub optimal most of the time.

Also, your thoughts on the 500g super pots? They seem quite effective.

Oh, and the lantern, super op and 1+ mandatory per team? I love it.