Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by apathykills View Post
Ok, we'll just ignore that game where you were Graves and focus on the borderline reports....
Uhh, I was referring to that game specifically. I never said anything about that game.

Chooch McPlesure

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelance View Post
I do?? Wait. Wtf is HoN?

LOL this guy

seajaydub

10-31-2012

I would not have punished him. The second game was iffy, but the rest are understandable. Stop being so carebear.

Garnet

10-31-2012

What I find hilarious is how you spent the majority of all of those games repeatedly stating how you were going to report other players. Then this happened:

Graves [00:24:27] I am reporting you as well
Graves [00:24:31] You harassed me
Graves [00:24:32] All game

Darius [00:24:33] me?
Graves [00:24:33] So
Katarina [00:24:34] lol
Taric [00:24:35] wrd
Katarina [00:24:41] no one harassed you
Katarina [00:24:42] lol
Vladimir [00:24:46] wot
Katarina [00:24:46] we just said wee reporting you
Graves [00:24:51] That is harassing

But oh no, you are apparently exempt from that so called 'harassment'. Your behaviour was different.

Glad you were banned. You deserve it.

A Rabid Dog

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Civility is a loosely defined term according to the summoners code and terms of use. Civility is determined by number of reports. Someone that never gets reported is considered civil even if they spam ****er and ****** all day long.
Logic and common sense point to the fact that they WILL get reported at least a few times. As your card shows, you have been reported multiple times for your lack of said civility and with good reason. The system most obviously works. You said yourself that you do not talk in that manner on your "main" account, which shows that you obviously know that what you are doing is a breach of the summoner's code. So why argue about this? You know you were wrong, and somehow, because of that, you are openly refusing to purchase any more items for the game, stating that it's RIOT's fault somehow.

Hardly civil. Hardly intelligent. Hardly believable.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Civility is a loosely defined term according to the summoners code and terms of use. Civility is determined by number of reports. Someone that never gets reported is considered civil even if they spam ****er and ****** all day long.
What are you even talking about?

The Summoners Code was defined by commonly accepted laws of civility.

Bans are handed out for breaking the Code enough times(IE your number of reports) to land in Tribunal.

Thus, Bans are earned by failing to be civil.

Someone not getting reported when they are breaking the Code is not a flaw with the system, it would be a flaw with the users.

Augratafier

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Game 2 and 3 were particularly bad, IMO.

Game 2: you were extremely negative and argumentative the entire game. Even if blitz was not good at his character, that was no reason to berate him the way you did.

Game 3: you had an AFK. we get it. That is no reason to react as such a poor sport. It is not the enemy team's fault, and you should not have spoken to them like you did.

Blaine Tog

10-31-2012

Quote:
No, you just needed a justification to spend more money.
I really don't. I break promises to myself all the time for no reason at all. In this case, I have skins for most of the champions I play and, with few exceptions, don't really want skins for the remainder. I have enough rune pages and only buy new champs with IP. I'm really set, which is why I'm still sitting on over 2000 RP.

But I do want to support Riot.

Quote:
Me getting temporarily suspended on one of many level 30 accounts that I own
*rolls eyes*

Quote:
Riot is losing money by banning(or even suspending) people, that is simple math.
Yes, but they more than make up that amount by all the people whose enjoyment of the game has been enriched by the reduced number of trolls.

Like, if I get into two games in a row with ragers, I'm going to stop playing LoL for the rest of the night. I'm also not going to recommend LoL to my friends for the next few days, because why would I? I just had an unpleasant experience with the game. Conversely, if I only run into ragers every so often, I'm not only likely to recommend the game more heartily (leading to more players and more revenue streams) but I'm also more likely to play LoL over other video games, and the more time I spend playing LoL, the more likely I am to want more skins.

Let me give you an example. Let's say I'm 8 and I own a Lemonade stand. We sell lemonade for $1 and cookies for $0.75. It's a pretty decent profit margin, but I still gotta sell a pitcher of lemonade and a dozen or so cookies before it's worth my time to be out there. Now, I have this friend Jimmy. Jimmy really likes lemonade and cookies, so I know I can make $1.75 off him every time he passes by. Problem is, Jimmy's kinda a jerkhead. He'll hang around afterward screaming at people who walk by, calling them the foulest names his 8-year-old brain can devise, and throw spiders and worms at my customers. Now, I'll lose his business if I tell him to go away, because he'll take it poorly and stop talking to me and certainly won't want to give me money, but in exchange I get the rest of my customers back.

You are the Jimmy of LoL. You (and people like you) make it very difficult to enjoy this game as thoroughly as something like Guild Wars 2 or Skyrim. When I play those games, I don't have to deal with jerks who yell at me for missing my Blitz grabs or crying "Grats on the absolutely ---% undeserved win." I just play the game and have fun. I really, really wish LoL were like that. Riot's working hard to get it there, though, and by and large, they've been doing a good job of it.

apathykills

10-31-2012

Quote:
Uhh, I was referring to that game specifically. I never said anything about that game.
You only need one instance of bad behaviour to get punished.

BAD ANALOGY TIME:
You get accused of three murders, two are aquitted, one is a slam dunk. You can bet you a55 thet you will get punished.

Don't bother defending the other cases because Game 2 is an obvious ban and 99% of GD will agree.

Sorry.

H8xunSlippers

10-31-2012

Why do people only bother to come on forum topics to talk garbage and never contribute to the topic starter? The community of this game is beyond pathetic, people do nothing but make you feel worse by trolling. It simply doesn't make any sense.