Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuGamer View Post
We read your whole post. You are crying about being banned and faking that you were ready to spend a large amount of money for them; The usual fail attempt at getting unbanned and/or sympathy.

If you TRULY had 3 lvl 30 accounts, and could play again at any time, and KNOW you are in the wrong, why waste your time posting here? What is the point of this thread? Riot will not go bankrupt because they banned someone who MIGHT have spent $100 on their game. You aren't important and, according to your card, not WANTED here either.

Please, go back to playing league on one of your "two remaining" accounts so that THOSE can be banned as well.

At least I won't have the chance of playing with you when I get home tonight. One less troll to deal with is always good news.
Because I wanted to have a civil discussion, but I forget the LoL community is comprised of mostly young children or trolls seeing as how this thread has quickly devolved. I am not crying at all.

P.S., I added you on two of my level 30 accounts!

The Light

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIzzMan View Post
this guy plays HoN
I do?? Wait. Wtf is HoN?

Ashreal

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
Read through the whole thread before you make an ignorant post, thanks.

They reported me for playing support Xin and not doing well after WW picked Smite when I had already locked in Xin with Smite. What else is there to say?
Lets say I believe you. You were not a dick in pre-game chat, you didnt follow WW around the jungle etc etc.

I would have pardoned you for this case alone. Unfortunately for you, it wasn't the only one on your card. Game 2. Case closed.

Fk It Bayleef

10-31-2012

Quote:
I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it.
Graves [00:24:15] Then report me, let the tribunal figure it out
Graves [00:24:16] I don
Graves [00:24:21] Don't care

Olaf [00:24:12] How ****ing retarded
Olaf [00:24:25] Trash team

Olaf [00:32:13] No one attacks graves
Olaf [00:32:14] At all
Janna [00:32:17] ...
Olaf [All] [00:32:41] Grats on the absolutely ---% undeserved win

Xin Zhao [All] [00:00:09] Report Warwick please thanks.

Not supposed to request someone reported by other team. 9 seconds into the game.

You sound pretty innocent.

EDIT: Oh forgot to mention that it appears the ol' tribunal figured it out.

A Rabid Dog

10-31-2012

Quote:
Because I wanted to have a civil discussion, but I forget the LoL community is comprised of mostly young children or trolls seeing as how this thread has quickly devolved. I am not crying at all.

P.S., I added you on two of my level 30 accounts!
You are apparently unable to conduct yourself in a "civil" manner, according to your reform card. Why should the league community treat you with any more respect and civility than what you display in your matches?

P.S. You act like I will accept them and/or play with you at all. Though I do appreciate you took the time out of your busy schedule of trolling just for me. It's flattering, really, but a waste of your time and not even an inconvenience to mine.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewskyy View Post
Graves [00:24:15] Then report me, let the tribunal figure it out
Graves [00:24:16] I don
Graves [00:24:21] Don't care

Olaf [00:24:12] How ****ing retarded
Olaf [00:24:25] Trash team

Olaf [00:32:13] No one attacks graves
Olaf [00:32:14] At all
Janna [00:32:17] ...
Olaf [All] [00:32:41] Grats on the absolutely ---% undeserved win

Xin Zhao [All] [00:00:09] Report Warwick please thanks.

Not supposed to request someone reported by other team. 9 seconds into the game.

You sound pretty innocent.

EDIT: Oh forgot to mention that it appears the ol' tribunal figured it out.
I was talking about the enemy team, if you kept reading, They could not see as it was in our team chat. The enemy team won 4v5. WW deserved the report for trolling pre-game chat and taking jungle when I locked with smite already. Your move.

Ashreal

10-31-2012

It's funny that people continue to post these threads. It's the same story, 1000 times a day:

OP: WTF RIAT! Y U BAN ME UNFAIRLY

GD: Deserved.

OP: WTF GD. ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHEEP AND A CHILD.

Despite your grammar being markedly above most of the others, the content of your thread is the same.

OhYouFancy

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuGamer View Post
You are apparently unable to conduct yourself in a "civil" manner, according to your reform card. Why should the league community treat you with any more respect and civility than what you display in your matches?
Civility is a loosely defined term according to the summoners code and terms of use. Civility is determined by number of reports. Someone that never gets reported is considered civil even if they spam ****er and ****** all day long.

apathykills

10-31-2012

Quote:
Read through the whole thread before you make an ignorant post, thanks.

They reported me for playing support Xin and not doing well after WW picked Smite when I had already locked in Xin with Smite. What else is there to say?
Ok, we'll just ignore that game where you were Graves and focus on the borderline reports....

Fk It Bayleef

10-31-2012

Quote:
I was talking about the enemy team, if you kept reading, They could not see as it was in our team chat. The enemy team won 4v5. WW deserved the report for trolling pre-game chat and taking jungle when I locked with smite already. Your move.
If WW deserved the report then you report him and move on with your life. Let the tribunal decide.

I will let Aphromoo in his infinite wisdom explain it to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D61zfM63v60

EDIT: Oh, and if you look at the text it has a little [all] right next to your name which means you said it in all chat.