Well I was gonna spend $100 on this game.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

Senior Member

10-31-2012

I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo

Edit: Thanks for the input everyone. I wasn't trying to make this so much about the money, I think toxic players should not get a free-pass based on the amount they spend. There were some rational responses and many troll responses thus far. The insight I got from this has been eye-opening to say the least...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mad Pro

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Very true check out my thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2746961


I got banned because riots game client bugged my champ with 1000 armor and I couldn't rid myself of the bug by reconnecting so it was either play with the bug or go afk and get reported and banned, and so I get banned anyway for a bug within the game itself, messed up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ddaimyo

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah ok. Yeah I hear you. But yeah, you're gonna lose out on all the limited skins. And that makes me smile. Don't be a jerk next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ashreal

Senior Member

10-31-2012

IIT: People thinking one game gets them banned.

What is this, 2011?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinnaKillYall

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Read your cases. You deserved it, regardless of whether they punish Froggen, too (which I feel that they should do if he's as bad as you make him sound, but that isn't entirely related).

You insulted people constantly and intentionally fed.

You really think a better punishment system would be one that allows you to keep playing and ruining games for others?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhYouFancy

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaimyo View Post
Uh huh. Uh huh. Yeah ok. Yeah I hear you. But yeah, you're gonna lose out on all the limited skins. And that makes me smile. Don't be a jerk next time.
I own many limited skins, thanks though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashreal View Post
IIT: People thinking one game gets them banned.

What is this, 2011?
ITT: Sheep that don't understand the summoner's code and believe the lies Riot spouts about the Tribunal!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-31-2012

someone call the whaaaambulance


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaco ftwin

Senior Member

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhYouFancy View Post
I was actually on the "Buy RP" screen, when the application closed. Well you know what Riot? I am not gonna spend another dime on your game. I did get my reform card, and I don't deserve to get banned for two weeks based upon it. You are supposedly running a company right? Turns out that unfair bans that scare the average user into not wanting to spend their money is quite the business tactic. Look around the forums, Reddit, anywhere. The system you have in place is flawed, and you know it. But you don't care apparently. It will come to bite you in the ass sooner rather than later as more and more people, afraid for their account getting permanently banned over nothing, stop spending money on your game.

I find it hilarious how Froggen can verbally berate someone for 30 minutes straight, tell them to go die, and not get banned. He does this many games. I have watched his streams for the past two weeks and I have seen it at least three times. Still no ban or warning. But me, oh yeah the average nobody, I tell my intentionally trolling AFK Blitzcrank to help me in bottom lane, without even being CLOSE to as rude as this pro, and I get banned for it.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5824253/#nogo
I'm impressed with your grammar, knowing your empty threats seem childish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrbitxD

Senior Member

10-31-2012

riot cares about your $100 >.>


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

Member

10-31-2012

Yeah, everyone that gets banned pretends they either have or were going to spend lots of money, thinking that will somehow get the ban lifted. And of course, you refuse to accept that you were in the wrong. I think that warrants a permaban. This guy isn't going to change.


12345 ... 11