Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

10-30-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
Bug still exists. Patch did not help at all.
Got a fix specifically for this ready for the next patch today.

Discpled

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhailRaptor View Post
Question regarding her ult cast range. What if it increased for every Sphere that was down on the field? (Discounting the 3 always orbiting around her.) This would preserve the need to setup for her combo, but would make it so she's not having to facecheck the enemy team to get off her ult on a squishy.

Thoughts?
People want to complain about setting up her ult, but I have found it very effective you can ult with 4 orbs, but then Q on them as the ult is finishing does even more damage because of her passive. R+Q is quite powerful.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddler View Post
Got a fix specifically for this ready for the next patch today.
Anything on her stun bug? That still occurs for me, albeit perhaps less than before.

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

<thread deleted>

Syndra problems continue. Had to turn her off to fix a critical bug.

Avedecus

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crevox View Post
And? They said they're working on it, what do you want from Riot, an apology bj?

GhostStalker

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avedecus View Post
what do you want from Riot, an apology bj?
Only from Phreak.

Maybe CertainlyT

I'll also consider Rivington.

Not Morello though

Crevox

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avedecus View Post
And? They said they're working on it, what do you want from Riot, an apology bj?
I want her bugs to be fixed. This bug has been going on for too long despite me reporting it shortly after her release (with videos, mind you).

After that, there's still the stun bug which still isn't fixed. They haven't said they're trying to fix it.

There's also a new bug it seems where if you use W to pick up an orb with no selection, it sometimes doesn't work, lags, or freezes Syndra for a second.

Syndra isn't underpowered, she's just so bugged and is still not fixed. Elise is bugged too, and it makes me curious if she's going to be left in the same state if I don't post 9 pages of bumps to keep the topic relevant long enough for a Riot member to see it.

Syndra: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2571815
Elise: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2746980

Crevox

11-02-2012

Today's maintenance did not fix the W bug. I didn't expect it to, but I was certainly hopeful that the new build changes/refinements would make it into the lua reload.

Crevox

11-02-2012

Quote:
There's also a new bug it seems where if you use W to pick up an orb with no selection, it sometimes doesn't work, lags, or freezes Syndra for a second.
When this doesn't happen, it still feels a tad unreliable. In team fights and such I often hit W aiming at nothing to grab a ball, when I know I just threw one or dropped one, and it takes multiple presses before I get it. I am accounting for flight time/spawn time/range.

Crevox

11-03-2012

bump for stun bug/wonky W grabbing

I wish I could work for Riot and fix these things myself, but alas that is currently not the case. :\