People trolling in champion select (ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chestypops

10-30-2012

I have a complaint to put in about how people troll in ranked and go stupid summoners like smite revive when there's already a jungler and go a champion that does not fit the team set up.
I have dodged multiple times in ranked queues to stop me from losing elo as there is a high chance we would lose with trolls. Dodging these queues gets me 30 minute bans which i think is not fair as i did not do anything wrong and if anything saving my team from not losing elo.
Riot please fix up the system by maybe putting a report button in champions select and a 30 minute ban is a bit too much for what i have done and the reason for it.

Sincerely Chestypops a fellow summoner

Rahster

10-30-2012

i totally agree

Tyrantsieger

10-30-2012

True story, this happens way to often.

SteAK 47

10-30-2012

upvote

Masque

10-30-2012

Just happend to me twice, to the point where I just may not play at all today because this is getting worse and worse as time goes on. I don't know if a report function is the way to go because you would still have to play with them even if you reported them. The problem is that you have 2 choices when it comes to situations like this take a 30 min penalty or play a game where there is a high chance you will lose and it probably wont be fun either for those people who like to bring out the video game = fun =/= winning card.

AtheistGuy1

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chestypops View Post
I have a complaint to put in about how people troll in ranked and go stupid summoners like smite revive when there's already a jungler and go a champion that does not fit the team set up.
I have dodged multiple times in ranked queues to stop me from losing elo as there is a high chance we would lose with trolls. Dodging these queues gets me 30 minute bans which i think is not fair as i did not do anything wrong and if anything saving my team from not losing elo.
Riot please fix up the system by maybe putting a report button in champions select and a 30 minute ban is a bit too much for what i have done and the reason for it.

Sincerely Chestypops a fellow summoner
I don't think it's a stiff enough penalty. You dodge a game and force me to wait even longer still because someone doesn't play the way you want them to? I like the old system better. Sure there were false-positives, but this didn't happen as often.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-30-2012

You can report people for trolling in champ select, by the way.

Mageinta Warrior

10-30-2012

It's not trolling to pick revive/smite. It's just unique. Just because you don't like how they fit in your team, it doesn't mean that they're just picking whatever to troll. They're doing something new and you should embrace it.

ILchange

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
You can report people for trolling in champ select, by the way.

how??????
but im sure that if you report them, they will play the game anyway, and ruin your match, so.. tell me how to report those who troll on champion select

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-30-2012

Take a screenshot and submit it here: https://support.leagueoflegends.com/requests/new